Agnes is a young woman who studies strategy under Elenor Silverberg. She assists Elenor and is always keeping people away from her.
During the Island Liberation War, Razro, along with Hervey, Sigurd, and Dario went to Hermitage Island to ask Elenor Silverberg for her assistance in their fight against the Kooluk Empire. Under the order of Elenor, Agnes gave drugged wine to the party. However, Razro was not affected by the drug and so Elenor gave him a test. After he passed, Elenor administered the antidote to the others and along with Agnes joined Razro in their fight.
On board on the Dauntless, Agnes continued to serve Elenor and became her vice strategist during the Island Liberation War. After Tanya joined the Island Liberation Navy, she and Agnes developed a rivalry. After the war, she cleaned up Elenor's hermitage and went to the Scarlet Moon Empire to study.
Role in the GameEdit
Joins automatically with Elenor after the events on Hermitage Island.
Agnes has the healing ability in when used in a support position.
|As Captain of the Ship|
|If Defeated by Rune Cannon:|
|If Defeated by Bording or Surrender:|
|As Rune Cannon Gunner|
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Agnes: D-Do your worst, if you dare...
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Agnes: Sir Razro? Hmm... let me think... Well, Lady Elenor trusts him, so... I trust him also. I suppose that's about it.
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Agnes: Let me think... Nothing in particular. I haven't done anything that I would need to apologize for.
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
- Agnes: Yes! That's right! After all, I haven't done anything I should be ashamed of! Well, then, please excuse me.
- Agnes: Nooooo!!!!! Wh-Why?! Meaniiiieeee!!!!
If you have business with Lady Elenor, please come to me first. Lady Elenor is extremely busy. I appreciate your cooperation.
She came up to me and asked me to trade jobs with her... Unbelievable! What nerve!
I know that I still have a long way to go. I must work harder. Mr. Razro, I know we are on separate paths, but let us both work hard.