Aldo found himself stranded by his shipmates on the deserted Hermitage Island, facing a grim future until he was rescued by Razro. As thanks for saving his life, Aldo eagerly agreed to join Razro’s crew aboard the Dauntless. However, after spending so many years alone, Aldo had trouble adjusting to life with so many other people in the same area.
Aldo had long black hair tied into a ponytail. He wore a green shirt and grey pants, as well as brown gauntlets and a quiver on his back. His weapon of choice was the bow.
Aldo was shy and nervous when surrounded by people. He rarely had any friends and generally preferred to stay isolated. The only person with whom he sympathized was Ted, certainly because of their similar secluded personalities.
During his time on the Dauntless, Aldo met Ted, another recent recruit. Aldo became quite concerned for Ted, noticing how he constantly avoided people, and took it upon himself to become Ted’s confidant. Aldo tried to show him kindness, thanking Ted for even little things like picking up an arrow Aldo had shot. Although Ted was uncomfortable with the newfound attention at first, he eventually came to trust Aldo, even deciding to tell him a little bit about his Rune.
However, following the end of the Kooluk invasion, Ted decided to run off again, wanting to avoid giving his True Rune any more souls to devour. Still full of compassion for his newfound friend, Aldo ran after Ted. Presumably, he caught up with him, as it is said that Aldo later passed away due to a “mysterious incident,” which was most likely an unfortunate run-in with Ted’s Soul Eater.
Role in the GameEdit
After recruiting Elenor Silverberg, return to Hermitage Island and speak with him in the forest behind Elenor's house. He may be hard to see, so here's where he is: Right side of the screen next to a large rock either directly behind Elenor's home or one screen past.
Aldo is a competent archer with surprisingly high strength. All of his stats are above average besides his magic and luck. Despite his low magic rating, he comes with 2 open Rune slots and high affinity in every element but Lightning. However, his slots are better used for passive Runes such Fury, Killer, or Double-Strike Rune. If going for the Barrage Attack party, it is recommended to use Aldo instead of Lo Hak for the male character due to his naturally high strength and his access to the Bow & Arrow Attack with Ted.
|Starting Equipment||Best Equipment|
|As Captain of the Ship|
|If Defeated by Rune Cannon:|
|If Defeated by Bording or Surrender:|
|As Rune Cannon Gunner|
Weapon Type: Bow
Weapon Starting Level: 1
|Name||Iron Bow||Steel Bow||Platinum Bow|
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Aldo: Umm, okay... I guess I'll try to answer what I can. Please go ahead.
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Aldo: Ted... I think... I mean, he could be a little more friendly... with everyone. It's not like I'm saying this to badmouth him. It was just something that came to my attention...
- Aldo: Well, he's my lifesaver for taking me in when I was lost, so... I'm really grateful for him.
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Aldo: Something I want to atone for? I don't have anything, I don't think... Not right now.
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
- Aldo: Thank goodness...
- Aldo: ...!! Wh-Why?! Did I do something wrong?
- If Aldo is in the party during a cutscene, he will always be missing when the scene starts.