She is a mercenary and highly skilled body guard who uses a sword.
Ameria is a responsible woman who loves to wear makeup.
During the Island Liberation War, the people of Razril hired Ameria to protect them against Kooluk. After Razril was liberated, she joined the Island Liberation Navy and helped Razro after the people encouraged her to go along with him. After the war, she stopped wearing makeup and nobody recognized her.
At the Fall of Kooluk, she started wearing makeup again and was recruited by Akaghi and Mizuki to help Kyril on his investigation. While she was assigned as a watchman on the night shift, she was worried about staying up late at night because it was bad for her complexion. Eventually, she managed to stay awake and followed Jeane's example but she was still sleepy.
Role in the GameEdit
Ameria is a decent Fighter-Mage Hybrid with a high affinity in wind magic. She can do well with a Wind/Cyclone Rune with her other slot as a passive physical buff Rune as it isn't worth giving her any other element.
|Starting Equipment||Best Equipment|
|As Captain of the Ship|
|If Defeated by Rune Cannon:|
|If Defeated by Bording or Surrender:|
|As Rune Cannon Gunner|
Weapon Type: Sword
Weapon Starting Level: 1
|Name||Feather Sword||Wing Sword||Fallen Angel Sword|
Ameria can participate in the Beauty Attack.
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Ameria: Really? Then, go on right ahead...
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Ameria: Hmm... let's see... I haven't memorized the names of everyone on board this ship, so... I can't answer that. Sorry.
- Ameria: Oh, him? He's actually rather popular... From what I've heard, he has quite a few fans.
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Ameria: Hmm... I take responsibility for all that I do... I don't think I really have anything I need to apologize for.
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
- Ameria: I see... So, this means I've been forgiven? That was pretty fun. Later!
- Ameria: ...!! Hey!! Stop doing stuff like this!! It'll ruin my makeup!! Really!!
Do I just write something and put it in the box?
Take a bath
Eye shadow: 2
A total of 6 items. That's what I'm planning to order. I've been saving up for this!
She's an average sword user, with better agility. She doesn't have the Bull's Eye skill, however.
|Starting Equipment||Recommended Equipment|
|Body||Leather Armor||Hero's Armor/Venus Armor/Holy Armor|
|Hand||None||Pirate King Bracers/Venus Gloves/Ogre Breath|
|None||Killer Ring/Counter Ring|
|None||Hero's Cape/Magical Cape|
|None||Star Earring/Fancy Necklace|
|None||Razril Knight Token|
|None||Dried Grass Amulet|
Skills: Suikoden Tactics
Here are the List of Skills that Ameria can learn.
•Counter Attack •Parry •Battle Lust •Dodge •Critical Hit
•Hidden Power •Extra Move •Godspeed •Jump •Guard
|Name||Feather Sword||Wing Sword||N/A|
Permanent Death: Yes
Sure... It looks like fun.
*sigh* I guess I'll just go touch up my make up.
Oh well... See ya later.
Sorry, but I'm in no shape to fight right now.
Oh, well... So long...
Kyril can send her on a mission.
I'm off! Toodles...
Let me see...
What did you expect?
- Despite having Good Will in Suikoden IV with Razro, Jeane and Kika. She has no Good Will in Suikoden Tactics, even though those characters also re-appear in the game.