Anabelle was the daughter of the former Mayor of Muse, Darel. She was appointed as the new Mayor when her father died and therefore, she was also assigned as the chairperson of the Jowston Alliance.
Anabelle wears a blue bandana on her head. She has red-brown hairs. She wears a yellow pants and brown boots, a blue shirt and orange coat.
Anabelle was a strong, competent leader. Anabelle tried all she could to keep the Jowston Alliance and the states comprising it united.
During the Dunan Unification War, she tried to assemble the different states within Jowston to help with the opposing of the Highland Army. However, it was not a success because of the conflicts between the leaders of the states who did not want to cooperate. When the Highland Army was already on their way to Muse, she attempted to defend the city from the Highland invaders. But because of them reaching Muse sooner, she was assassinated by Jowy Atreides before she was able to stabilize enough military power. She was found by Riou and Nanami in a dying state and apologized for what happened in the past. Her grave lies within the hill at the top of Muse.
- "Say, if I was born in a different time, a different place, and if I was a little shorter, I might have been a good girlfriend for you, huh." (Referring to Viktor)
- "There's nothing you gain from war, we fight so we don't lose what's dear to us."
- Luca Blight seems to have a grudge on her as when he ordered Jowy to assassinate her using a dagger he said, "It's a befitting end for a woman like her."
- She seems to have feelings for Viktor.
- She is not one of the 108 stars of destiny, but her character was one of the most important for Riou and allies in order to recruit the cities of Dunan against Highland.
- Although she is a noble and her relative is known (Darel), she isn't given a family name.