Arthur wanted to write an article about who broke out of Brass Castle and how they managed to do it. After being helped by the heroes to solve the mystery, he headed to Budehuc Castle and wrote newspapers here.
Role in the Game
Arthur writes a newspaper at your castle.
Arthur is a support character with the (E Ranked) Treasure Hunt ability which allows him to rarely find items after a battle and the (B Ranked) Appraisal ability which allows to identify ? items for free.
Description: A serious actor. No particular weakpoints, but he's just not attractive.
|N°Script||Role 1||Role 2||Role 3||Role 4||Role 5||Role 6|
- Profile: He collects news everyday to write important stories. I don't believe in newspapers.
- Inquiry 1: Detectives and reporters are essentially enemies, so I don't want to investigate him. He wears glasses because he has bad eyesight.
- Inquiry 2: It's not good to make money writing about people's private lives.
- Inquiry 3: Newspapers change so regularly that if you don't keep up, you'll lose track of the serial novels. You can always skip them.
- I posted the news bulletin! We'll renew it regularly, so remember to read it!
- Juan's request
- Juan said to increase gossip items. Yes, I know gossip is part of a newspaper, but it's problematic...
- There is more news as people gather at this castle. I hope more people come.
- Serial novel
- There are many inquiries and criticism about the author of the serial novel, but I'm just running stories that are sent to us. I don't know the author, sorry.
- My job will be something very important in my life. I hope I create a record of our times.