She followed her father's footstep as the protector of the forest. She is a fierce protector of the woodlands and all beings within.
Ayda has red-brown hair, green eyes and wears a green bandana. She also wears a yellow outfit, a white scarf, beige pants and green and brown boots. Her weapon of choice is a bow.
Genso Suikogaiden Vol. 1
Ayda who had lost her horse, was first seen in the forest path leading to Greenhill. She was bathing on a small waterfall, when Nash spotted her. Ayda suddenly started to track Nash down. Nash didn't understand and thought it was because he spotted her bathing. He didn't know that the horse he bought from Hoi, was Ayda's horse. Eventually Ayda discovers that Hoi was behind the stealing. She apologized to Nash after he handed her back the stolen horse, and started hunting down Hoi.
She met Riou while trying to defend an injured Feather. She saw the kindness Riou showed to Feather, and decided to join the New State Army. After the war, she returns back to the forest, and seems to be close to Kinnison.
Role in the Game
There are two ways to recruit Ayda:
- Joins with Feather in Forest Village. Win the battle and accept Feather in your party. You must use one of the two Listening Crystals in order to get both of them.
- Ayda can still be recruited alone (without Feather) if the player loses the battle against the Griffins. The easy way is to attach Riou a Fire Lizard Rune and bring him to 1 HP. Remove all party members and trigger this battle with this condition and lose on purpose. This event needs to be activated before recruiting Abizboah and/or Sigfried.
Weapon Type: Bow
Weapon Range: L
Weapon Starting Level: 7
|Name||Wooden Bow||Forest Bow||Earth Bow|
- Head - N/A
- R. Hand - Great Hawk Rune
- L. Hand - None (Acquired at level 42)
- Weapon - No rune attached.
|Starting Equipment||Best Equipment|
|Other 1||Medicine (x6)||'|
|Other 2||Fur Cape||'|
Ayda is an Archery Unit with 6 ATK and 5 DEF.
- Forest Walk - Move in a 3-grid area in forests.(Not compatible with Cavalry)
- Heal Self (x1) - Recover 1-sword of damage.
"Unf..... Will I ever see my forest again....."
From: Deep in the forest near Greenhill
Position: Archer Captain
"If you put her together with other people who use bows...."
"With Ayda's 'Forest Walk' ability, you can pass through forest terrain as easily as if it were an open field. But be careful cause you can't do it ifyou also have Cavalry Ability in the same unit."
"She was born in the forest, her life is dedicated to protecting the forest,and she says she'll die in the forest..."
"She was born in the woods, raised in the woods. Do you suppose she likes to eat vegetables as well? It's Ayda!!!"
- "Riou....her spirit will return to the Great Forest. That's where we're all going..."
|Genso Suikogaiden Vol. 1|
|Sierra • Templeton • Wakaba • Teresa • Shin • Jude • Nina • Emilia • Jeane • Connell|
|Nanami • Kinnison • Shiro • Flik • Viktor • Leona • Clive • Hauser • Annallee • Hanna • Pilika • Dominguez • Jowy • Riou • Yuli • Elza • Ayda • Raura • Shilo • Gaspar • Mazus • Adlai • Hix • Tengaar • Hoi • Maximillian • Julie • Kahn Marley • Stallion • Georg • Lena • Sauro|
|Rean • Ayana • Rowd • Jillia • Luca • Seed • Culgan • Zaj • Kelley|
|Blue Moon Village • Muse • Muse-Highland Border • Greenhill|
|Golden Wolf • Music List • Returning Characters • Exclusive Characters • Characters Name|