Bartholomew was a fugitive who seek refuge on Nay-Kobold Village, where he keeps a low profile.
Bartholomew became a fugitive when he attacked a Kooluk ship near the water of Iluya Island. The Central Council was tracking him down and set a 100,000 Potch bounty for his head. He was found by Razro, a young man who was the leader of the Island Liberation Navy and asked him to join and fight the Kooluk.
Eventually he accepted Razro's offer and left Nay Island. While he was on board on the Dauntless, he got a spare woods from Tov and started to carving small animals and birds. He spoke to Gareth concerning carvings. After the war, he setted off on a journey to Falena.
Role in the GameEdit
After your headquarters is launched into the sea, observe Perrault's first volume of the newspaper and read about Bartholomew. Visit the house south of the hotsprings in the Nay Island Kobold Settlement and speak with Bartholomew.
|Starting Equipment||Best Equipment|
|As Captain of the Ship|
|If Defeated by Rune Cannon:|
|If Defeated by Bording or Surrender:|
|As Rune Cannon Gunner|
Weapon Type: Spear
Weapon Starting Level: 1
|Name||Blue Spear||Wave Spear||Ocean Spear|
Bartholomew can participate in the Silver Attack.
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Batholomew: In the end, I am a sinner no matter where I go. That is what this means, yes?
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Batholomew: Why do you ask me that?
- Batholomew: He is a man with a big heart, to look after someone like me... Heh... Or maybe he's just eccentric.
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Batholomew: I am grateful for all of this... If something happens to me... I intend to leave this place before something that I may regret happens.
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
- Batholomew: ... Is that... all?
- Batholomew: Uh!! This level... This level of punishment is enough!
I doubt my pursuers will chase me on board this ship, but I will try not to be too conspicuous. I don't want to cause any trouble.
It isn't much of a hobby, but... I've recently gotten some spare wood from Mr. Tov and I am carving birds and animals. They're pretty small, so you can hold them in your hands.
I spoke to him on various matters concerning carvings. Specialists of the trade certainly are different. I've learned a lot, but I still intend to keep carving wood my own way.