Barts is a young man who loves farming and he is from Iksay Village. He's misunderstood because of his appearance, but he's simple and honest. He's an early riser. He's a diligent worker. He doesn't take any holidays, but he rests when it rains heavily.
Barts Seed CollectionsEdit
- Talk to a villager at the defensive gear vendor/weaponsmith in the Great Hollow.
- Treasure Chest in Flame Champion's Hideaway - Guardian: Azzodess and Nemesis.
- On a corpse Kuput Forest - From the Chisha Village side, take the path leading north at the first fork encountered in the road.
- Talk to the elderly villager with her grandchildren at the bazaar in Vinay del Zexay.
- Talk to a villager sitting near the supply shop in Le Buque Village.
- Treasure Chest in North Cavern - Guardian: Chimera and Ghost Knight.
Role in the GameEdit
Barts open a farm and grows crops at your castle.
His acting is so-so, but not many look as good as he does on stage.
Profile: He loves farming. He's misunderstood because of his appearance, but he's simple and honest.
Inquiry 1: He puts his whole life into growing delicious tomatoes. He starts work before dawn and works until sunset. That's just great.
Inquiry 2: He's an early riser. He doesn't take any holidays, but he rests when it rains heavily. He's a diligent worker.
Inquiry 3: He squinted his eyes, looked at the tomatoes, and then he started talking to them! That's strange.
Hey, this field is getting nice, Hugo. When you feel like it come and see me, I'll cook something good to eat.
Many people visit this castle. I never get tired. Tell them that if they want to eat delicious tomatoes, come and see me.
I'm giving ingredients to the restaurant. That girl is a good cook. My tomatoes must be happpy to be cooked so well.
There is a girl who comes to my field with a doll. I gave her a tomato and she said, "I'll treasure it all my life." She should eat it quickly or it'll go bad.
A white dog with a pink basket is following me. Does it want a tomato?