One day, she went out to looked for herbs, when she returned, Yu was missing. After the Island Liberation Navy liberated the Kingdom of Obel. Razro along with Yu was doing their round on the kingdom and met Carrie. Yu asked her to join the Island Liberation Navy and she accepted the offer.
At the Fall of Kooluk, under King Lino En Kuldes request, she helped Kyril and his group on their search for the Rune Cannon at the Kooluk Empire. She and Yu were making sure everyone was healthy. After the fighting ends, there are a lot of patients who need their help.
- Carrie sells medicine.
- You can visit Carrie at the 4th Deck inside the Dauntless.
Here are the list of medicine that Carrie sells.
- Mega Medicine
- Cough of Drop
- Jizo Clock
Role in the GameEdit
After liberating Obel, speak to Carrie above the appraisal shop.
- Carrie sells medical items in the ward.
- Carrie is a support character with the healing ability.
|As Captain of the Ship|
|If Defeated by Rune Cannon:|
|If Defeated by Bording or Surrender:|
|As Rune Cannon Gunner|
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Carrie: Okay, I will do my best!
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Carrie: What? People with problems? Let me think... Ms. Maxine stays in the same room as me, but... I wish she would help a little. Every so often, we get a large influx of injured people, so...
- Carrie: That rune... I hear that the curse of that Rune cannot be cured by medicine...
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Carrie: Everyone is always helping me out. I feel much gratitude for that.
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
- Carrie: Wow! So, I've been forgiven? I'm so glad! Well, then...
- Carrie: Aaaah!! Oh really?! I'm mad now!!
Mizuki and Akaghi rejoin you at the end of Chapter 11 with seven Obelian recruits in tow, Carrie among them.
Carrie cannot attack enemy units, she can use First Aid to partially heal the HP of all friendly units nearby. The number of HP she can heal will grow as her First Aid Skill level rises.
|Starting Equipment||Recommended Equipment|
|Body||Feather Robe||Venus Armor/Phantasmal Coat|
|Hand||None||Pirate King Bracers/VenusGloves|
|None||Killer Ring/Counter Ring|
|None||Hero's Cape/Magical Cape|
|None||Star Earring/Fancy Necklace|
|None||Razril Knight Token|
|None||Dried Grass Amulet|
Skills: Suikoden Tactics
Here are the List of Skills that Carrie can learn.
•Dodge •Mind's Eye •Extra Move •Godspeed •Guard •First Aid
Permanent Death: Yes
I'll try my best to help!
Excuse me, everyone...
Sorry. I'm still hurt.
Forgive me, Dr. Yu.
Kyril can send on a mission.
I'll do my best!
Um... you see...
That went well!
I'm really sorry.