Ema is travelling with her husband Gary. Ema and Gary would like to someday live a quiet life.
When the Kooluk invaded the Kingdom of Obel, Ema and Gary helped Flare En Kuldes to keep the moral of the people up in the kingdom. After the Island was liberated by the Island Liberation Navy, when Razro asked them to join, they accepted the offer.
While she was on board on the Dauntless, she learned that the food in the Dauntless was quite delicious. However, she was a bit envious that it suits her husband's palette more than her cooking. She had therefore decided to learn how to make these dishes herself. After the war, Ema with Gary went toward to the Scarlet Moon Empire, in search of a place where they could live in peace.
At the Fall of the Kooluk Empire, Ema and Gary stopped by in Merseto, where they witnessed Kyril's bravery to protect Ralph and Nohl from the abusive merchant. When Kyril visited Merseto again they joined him on his search for the Rune Cannon in the Kooluk Empire. After some time, they remembered their son who had never seen by them for years. After the fighting ends, they continued their journey to the Scarlet Moon Empire.
Role in the GameEdit
Ema is a support character with the healing ability.
|As Captain of the Ship|
|If Defeated by Rune Cannon:|
|If Defeated by Bording or Surrender:|
|As Rune Cannon Gunner|
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Ema: Oh, my... What shall I do?
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Ema: What? I-I do not know what to say to that...
- Ema: My son was once like him as well... yes.
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Ema: Everyone is always so kind to us. I hope we continue to get along.
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
- Ema: Oh, my... how pretty. Then, I shall return to my room. Pardon me.
- Ema: Noo!! Wh-what just happened? Oh... you!!
My husband and I will be in your debt. Thank you.
It is quite delicious. However, I am a bit envious that it seems to suit my husband's palette more than my cooking. I have therefore decided to learn how to make these dishes myself.
Someone such as myself can only cheer you on, but... Please at least take my sentiments with you.
Ema cannot attack enemy units, but she can use items from the Caravan during battles, even if she didn't equip them before hand.
|Starting Equipment||Recommended Equipment|
|Body||Feather Robe||Venus Armor/Master Garb/Phantasmal Coat|
|Hand||None||Pirate King Bracers/Venus Gloves|
|None||Killer Ring/Counter Ring|
|None||Hero's Cape/Magical Cape|
|None||Star Earring/Fancy Necklace|
|None||Razril Knight Token|
|None||Dried Grass Amulet|
Skills: Suikoden Tactics
Here are the List of Skills that Ema can learn.
•Dodge •Mind's Eye •Extra Move •Godspeed •Guard
Permanent Death: Yes
I'm willing and able.
I'll be on my way, then.
Oh...! My darling...!
Sorry, I'm in no shape to fight.
Kyril can send on a mission.
Let's give it our best shot.
Phew... It was a success.
Oh, sorry about that.