Eresh is a mysterious young vessel, who wears a reserved cloth for high-level clergy of the Nagarea Theocracy. She sometimes visit the Big Hole near Rainwall. Eresh past and connection with Jeane is still a mystery.
During the Sun Rune War, Eresh went to the Big Hole near Rainwall and met Freyjadour Falenas and Jeane. Jeane suggested that Freyjadour could help her. After, Eresh felt gratitude and accepted Freyjadour's kind offer and they entered together the cave where the ruins of the Ancient Armes Dynasty is located. At the deepest part of the ruins they fought a monster called Shepcesska. After beating the Shepcesska, with Eresh's mission complete, she joined Freyjadour's Loyalist Army.
As a member, she stayed at the Ceras Lake Castle and she provided assistance to Freyjadour in his fight against the Godwins. Eresh presence caused worries with some members, like Shula Valya, because Eresh is from Nagarea Theocracy and it is is a potential enemy for the New Armes Kingdom. After the war, she left the Queendom of Falena unnoticed and nobody would ever again look upon the ruins of her shrine.
Role in the GameEdit
Take Jeane to the Big Hole again after the Queen's Campaign, and meet Eresh. Eresh will accompany you. Go to where you took Jeane in the ruins and go through the new passageway. Go through the dungeon and defeat the boss within. After fighting the Ancient Armes' boss, Eresh will permanently join. Note: You can exit the Big Hole before defeating the boss to avoid recruiting Eresh, as another character is recruitable in her place.
Eresh ties Zerase for the most powerful magic user in the game.
- Head - Light
- Body - Robes
- Hand - Light
- Foot - Light
Weapon Type: Scepter
Weapon Range: M
Weapon Starting Level: 1
Eresh has no known unite attacks.
Eresh can lead a four-star archer unit and gives the unit one use of the Thunder ability.
- Well, you found her somewhere and brought her back with you. Beyond that... Give me some time on this one.
- Those clothes she´s wearing are reserved for high-level clergy. But you have to be at least 40 to attain a position that high, no matter how fast you climb. Do they even make those clothes in her size? That girl is one big mystery.
- Refresh my memory -- you said the two of you went into some ruins in that place? I checked the place out, but I didn´t see any entrance...
There are many speculations about Eresh's origins going around, but Eresh must never reveal the truth. As long as Eresh is in this castle, she shall obey the one chosen by the Dawn Rune. Such is her covenant.
- Depending on the status (and luck), Eresh can be the most powerful magician in the game (about 900 magic points (lvl 99 + SS Magic + equipment)).
- If you use gameshark to unlock Eresh and Euram, you can not get the chess piece from any of them, and in the end, Eresh appears along with the other characters and the fate of their lives after Suikoden V.
- Eresh can be considered as the holy magician from Suikoden V.
- Eresh's name come from "Ereshkigal". The meaning of Eresh is "lady or queen".