Etienne is a bard performer for the Reinbach household in Middleport. He hopes that everyone's souls will be soothed by his performances.
During the Island Liberation War, he was recruited by Schtolteheim Reinbach III along with Razro. While on board on the Dauntless, he stayed at the Saloon and performed to the best of his abilities for the people inside the Dauntless. He was worried about Reinbach III's seasickness and even thinked that maybe his performance would lighten his suffering.
After the war, he continued to serve Reinbach as he composed and performed enchanting songs that would be admired by all.
Etienne's Music CollectionEdit
Etienne can play various Suikoden IV musics. To listen to them, speak to Etienne in the Saloon.The various tracks in Suikoden IV are composed by Masahiko Kimura, Norikazu Miura, Michiru Yamane, Coba, and Miki Higashino.
01: Opening Theme
02: Beyond the Horizon
03: Beyond the Horizon 2
04: Beginning of the Tale
05: On the Sandy Beach
06: Memories of Grenery
07: From Inside the Gale
08: The Kingdom's Tradition
09: Town of the Sun
10: After Being Left Behind
11: Towards Nay Kobold
12: A Leisurely Moment
13: Those Standing in the Way
14: A Battle that Cannot Be Lost
15: Decisive Battle
16: Naval Battle
Role in the GameEdit
Etienne can play various background music tracks from Suikoden IV for you. He can be found in the Saloon.
|As Captain of the Ship|
|If Defeated by Rune Cannon:|
|If Defeated by Bording or Surrender:|
|As Rune Cannon Gunner|
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Etienne: I understand. I shall speak from my heart as much as possible.
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Etienne: Mr. Micky... He stated that he would take care of the young Master, but he barely works, just standing idly. I cannot condone that.
- Etienne: Sir Razro... He should show more compassion towards the Young Master.
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Etienne: Currently... I am struggling to produce a more pleasant timbre. I am hopeful that everyone's souls will be soothed by my performances.
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
- Etienne: This is most joyous news... Then, I shall excuse myself...
- Etienne: Oh!! Wh-Why?
I will perform to the best of abilities to soothe everyone's souls. Please come listen anytime.
He seems to be suffering from severe seasickness... It worries me. If my performance would lighten his suffering even just a little...
The number of pieces I can play for you have gradually increased. I shall be waiting in the saloon, so please feel free to come call on my services at anytime.