She is very cheerful girl, but she also can be strict sometimes and doesn't hesitate to scold Shigure when he is too lazy to do his detective duties. She loves to play Feitas with its customers when she have nothing else to do.
During the Sun Rune War, Fuyo is still continue to work as an accountant and cleric for Oboro Detective Agency´s. Later she joined in the Loyalist Army. After the war, she cheerfully works to keep up the detective agency, home to Sagiri, Shigure, and occasionally Oboro.
Role in the GameEdit
There are two ways to recruit Fuyo:
- After initially hiring Oboro in Rainwall, go to the inn and talk to the drunk at the bar. Upon leaving the inn, accompany Shigure and Sagiri for Norden's investigation. When Oboro speaks about employing mice, ask "That man went inside the house", and when talking to Norden with Oboro in the Tavern, say "We need to talk to you about something". After the relocation of Raftfleet, talk to Oboro and ask him to join in his office in Raftfleet.
- If you did not successfully perform the Norden investigation, you may have to ask him to join up to five times as storyline progresses: after Raftfleet; after HQ; after Lelcar; after Sable; and after Beaver Lodge. If you wait until after the Queen's Campaign, his ship will be gone from Raftfleet forever.
Fuyo plays the minigame Feitas.
Fuyo adds the Rumors ability to her military unit.
- Fuyo is a wonder. She single-handedly keeps the Oboro Detective Agency´s office running. She comes from a merchant´s family, so accounting and clercial work are right up her alley. Without her, we would never survive.
- When Sagiri, Shigure and I first opened the agency, Fuyo was our very first client. I guess she couldn´t stand how inefficient we were, so after her investigation was over, she came back to help us. She´s been with us ever since.
- I thought Fuyo might run for the hills when she found about our past, but instead she stuck around. Said she wanted to work with us as a family, for Sagiri and Shigure´s sake. Like I said, she´s a wonder.
- Nothing to Do
Prince, why not come visit sometime when you get the chance?
- Shigure and Nakula
Those two start fighting the moment they see each other. Shigure always seems listless, but he sure flares up when he sees Nakula. I'd really like them to get along while they're here.