After meeting Gabocha in Two River, secretly followed Gengen and Riou on the way back to North Window Castle and he officially joined the New State Army. On the castle, he is seen dancing with Gengen on the stage. After the war, he currently performing admirably as captain Gengen's first Lieutenant.
Role in the GameEdit
Most of Gabocha stats are poor to average, only being okay in luck and speed. His unite attack with Gengen has a 20% chance of being good, but will only deal 1x damage 80% of the time to a single enemy with Gabocha always being unbalanced therefor isnt really worth it. Unless you find him so cute you just have to use him, Its better to use another L range character.
Weapon Type: Slingshot
Weapon Range: L
Weapon Starting Level: 6
|Name||Sling Shot||Sling Shot!||Sling Shot!!!|
- Head - None
- R. Hand - None
- L. Hand - None
|Starting Equipment||Best Equipment|
|Other 1||Croquettes (x4)||'|
|Other 2||Fish Badge||'|
From: Two River City
Position: Infantry Soldier
"If he fights alongside Gengen, they can do a special attack called 'Kobold Attack'."
"He looks up to Gengen so much that he followed him here. All he ever talks about is 'Captain Gengen'!"
"Sometimes his 'Kobold Attack' does something really amazing....."
- Great Captain
Captain Gengen showed me how to use a sword today. Captain Gengen is so strong.
- Great Captain Gengen #2
Today Captain Gengen taught me how to track enemies. You have to sort out different smells.
- Great Captain #3
Captain Gengen taught me how to swim today. He can stay under water for 15 minutes! The fisher men was so surprised, he jumped in too!
"How are Kobold tastebuds? Straight from Kobold Village, home of delicious food, it's Gabocha!!!"
- His name means "Pumpkin" in Japanese.