Gary is travelling with his wife Ema. Ema and Gary would like to someday live a quiet life. He extremely dislikes evil deeds.
When the Kooluk invaded the Kingdom of Obel, Ema and Gary helped Flare En Kuldes to keep the moral of the people up in the kingdom. After the Island was liberated by the Island Liberation Navy, Razro asked them both to join and they accepted the offer.
While he was on board on the Dauntless, he learned that the food in the ship was quite delicious and it suited his palette. He also confessed if he were just several years younger, he could have fought by everyone's side but he cannot help but lament that fact. After the war, Ema with Gary went toward the Scarlet Moon Empire, in search of a place where they could live in peace.
At the Fall of the Kooluk Empire, Gary and Ema stopped by in Merseto, where they witnessed Kyril's bravery to protect Ralph and Nohl from the abusive merchant. When Kyril visited Merseto again they joined him on his search from the Rune Cannon in the Kooluk Empire. After sometime they remember their son who had never seen by them for years. After the fighting ends, they continue their journey to the Scarlet Moon Empire.
Role in the GameEdit
Gary is a support character with the healing ability.
|As Captain of the Ship|
|If Defeated by Rune Cannon:|
|If Defeated by Bording or Surrender:|
|As Rune Cannon Gunner|
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Gary: I assent.
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Gary: Hm? What did you just say? Are you telling me to sell someone out?! I could not do such a thing!!
- Gary: Sir Razro?! He is a most respectable man, is he not?!
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Gary: If I were just several years younger, surely I could have fought by everyone's side! I cannot help but lament that fact!!
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
- Gary: Aah! This means I have been forgiven, correct?!
- Gary: Grah!! Wh-why must I suffer this treatment?! I will not forgive you!!
My name is Gary and fate has brought me here to accompany you. I am happy to have made your acquaintance.
The Kooluk's evil deeds are unforgivable! I will be praying that you will be victorious!
Garry cannot attack enemy units but, with his Backup skills he can raise the Attack and Accuracy of friendly units nearby. As Gary's Backup skills rises, the effective range of his Back up will grow.
|Starting Equipment||Recommended Equipment|
|Body||Chain Mail||Hero's Armor|
|None||Razril Knight Token|
|None||Dried Grass Amulet|
Skills: Suikoden Tactics
Here are the List of Skills that Gary can learn.
•Dodge •Hidden Power •Extra Move •Godspeed •Jump •Guard •Back up
Permanent Death: Yes
Here are the list of words that they say when they are accepting mission or in battle.
This one's mine!
The following is my report!
A major success!
It shall be an honor!
Until next time!
Ack... This is as far as I can go.
Thank you for asking,
but please find someone else.
Is this, where I say goodbye?
- The symbol on his crest can also be seen on the Maximillian Knights' armor.
- Both Gary and Maximillian's faces are similar.