Genso Suikoden I & II (幻想水滸伝I＆II) is a compilation of Suikoden and Suikoden II titles. The game was developed and published by Konami for the PlayStation Portable console and released in Japan on February 23, 2006. It's one UMD disc containing both games. The game never saw any release outside Japan.
List of changesEdit
- The ability to move characters diagonally. (Both Games)
- The picture was refitted for the PSP screen allowing the player to see a greater amount. (Both Games)
- It uses the Saturn opening version.
- Minor menu changes, including updating some menus to be similar to Suikoden II.
- A new Gallery Section was added that allows the player to listen to music, watch the openings and endings, watch story events, and Staff Credits. (Both Games)
- Correction of some glitches such as the Muse-Matilda Border glitch and Kindness Rune glitch.