Helga is a masculine woman who has incredible strength.
During the Island Liberation War, due to her incredible strength, she accidentally caused a lot of damage in the Middleport inn. Razro the leader of the Island Liberation Navy, heard the rumours about a woman with an incredible strength and he went to Middleport to check if the rumours were true. Razro found her arguing with the inn proprietor, Razro helped and recruited Helga. She also got another help from Charlemagne, a narcissist. Charlemagne paid all the damages she caused.
On the Dauntless, she continued to cause damages unintentionally. She also became Razro's personal bodyguard along with Millay and Gretchen. After the war, with her incredible strength and skill with an axe, she is recruited as a woodcutter in the Kingdom of Obel.
Role in the GameEdit
|Starting Equipment||Best Equipment|
|As Captain of the Ship|
|If Defeated by Rune Cannon:|
|If Defeated by Bording or Surrender:|
|As Rune Cannon Gunner|
Weapon Type: Dual Axe
Weapon Starting Level: 1
|Name||Double Axe||Double Battleaxe||Double Greataxe|
Helga can participate in the Physical Attack.
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgment.
- Helga: Wh-What? What is this?
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Helga: ...!! Who, me?! Are you singling me out?!
- Keen: Then, would you tell me what you think of yourself?
- Helga: Wha...?! Why should I tell you?! That's just too embarrassing!!
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Helga: ...!! Why that's... a secret of course!!
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgment!
- Helga: ... Well, I'm going back!
- Helga: ...!! Wh-Whaaaaattt?! What is going on here?! Someone's gonna get beat up for this!!
If the ship is damaged, I just need to tell Mr. Tov, correct?
I was surprised when Mr. Lo Hak told me I was cute! I jumped a little in my surprise, and it resulted in a hole in the floor! I'm sorry!
Mr. Karl is so impressive. When bad monsters approach, all I hear is bam, crack, crunch, and they're gone! I intend to imitate him next time!