Karl is a strong fighter who is always doing his training to become a stronger fighter.
During the Island Liberation War, Karl joined the Island Liberation Navy, while he was on the Dauntless, he was always seen on the top of the deck doing his training. He became close to Helga and together they created a unite attack. Many said that he never laugh, but that is absolutely not true. He just do not have time to laugh because he is always training hard. After the war, he went to a distant land, in hopes of becoming stronger than ever before.
At the Fall of Kooluk, after hearing that some children had been kidnapped, he made his way to the Ruins of Collanbal. At the same time, Kyril, who accepted the mission from the Middleport Quest Guild was there too, and together they saved the children. He joined Kyril's group after talking to Kyril while saving the children. He was also doing his training at night, causing some noise, and it makes Rachel angry. No one knows what happened to him after the Evil Eye was destroyed.
Role in the GameEdit
After liberating Razril, spend the night at the inn in Razril and then speak with Karl in the back streets.
|Starting Equipment||Best Equipment|
|Other 1||Strength Sash||'|
|As Captain of the Ship|
|If Defeated by Rune Cannon:|
|If Defeated by Bording or Surrender:|
|As Rune Cannon Gunner|
Weapon Type: Claws
Weapon Starting Level: 1
|Name||Iron Fists||Iron-Man's Fist||Iron-God's Fist|
Karl can participate in the Physical Attack.
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Karl: Very well...
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Karl: If I must say, that would be myself. I have been of no particular use, yet, I am being fed to no purpose.
- Karl: He posesses a pure soul. I can tell.
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Karl: I am not satisfied unless I am constantly training, but... I am always yelling, so it must be a disturbance to others. I feel bad for that.
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
- Karl: Ah... So, I have... been forgiven?
- Karl: Nooo! This is nothing... I will not lose! Nooooo!!
Accept the "Missing Childrens" quest [Rank B] and, during the quest battle at the Ruins of Collanbal, have Kyril talk to Karl during the fight. Karl will not join if he isn't spoken to before the battle ends.
|Starting Equipment||Recommended Equipment|
|Body||Master Vest||Goblin Overcoat|
|Hand||Master Wristbands||Hand of God/Battle Bracelet|
|Strength Sash||Strength Sash|
|Thunder Force Bead||Godspeed Anklet|
|Thunder Force Bead||Killer Ring|
|Mega Medicine||Berserker Belt|
|Mega Medicine||Counter Ring|
|None||Razril Knight Token|
|None||Dried Grass Amulet|
Skills: Suikoden Tactics
Here are the List of Skills that Karl can learn.
•Cross Counter •Battle Lust •Bull's Eye •Dodge •Critical Hit
•Mind's Eye •Hidden Power •Jump •Guard
|Name||Iron Fist||Iron-Man's Fist||N/A|
Karl has no Good Will partners.
Permanent Death: Yes
I've been waiting.
Lemme know if you need me.
Looks like I need
some more training.
I'm in no shape to fight.
Kyril can send him on a mission.
Let me handle this.
Here's my report...
The job's done.