She was sent by the Cray Trading Company on the Iluya Island, to collect information. While she was in Iluya, Graham Cray attacked the town using a Giant Rune Cannon, fortunately, she survived. While Mizuki and Razro, were doing their rounds in Iluya, they found Kate. Mizuki convinced her to joined the Island Liberation Navy on their fight against the Kooluk and the Cray Trading Company. Kate made a contract with Razro, stating that she would not betray him to the Kooluk but she would leave if things got ugly. After the war, she traveled to the capital of Kooluk, saying that she was going to look for her former client.
After the Fall of Kooluk, and being saved by Kyril's group, she helped them to eradicate the rune cannon. She was reunited with Mizuki and Akaghi and often teased them into getting married. After the fighting end, she worked alone and her whereabouts are unknown.
Role in the GameEdit
Kate is a good character overall, with good strength, HP and magic.
|Starting Equipment||Best Equipment|
|As Captain of the Ship|
|If Defeated by Rune Cannon:|
|If Defeated by Bording or Surrender:|
|As Rune Cannon Gunner|
Weapon Type: Darts/Shuriken
Weapon Starting Level: 1
|Name||Black Flower||Red Flower||Death Flower|
Kate can participate in True Ninja Attack.
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Kate: Whatever you say...
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Kate: He's a little soft. He shouldn't let someone like me on board the ship so easily. For all he knows, I could be an agent of the Kooluk, you know?
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Kate: ... I'm sorry... I don't remember anyone doing anything I'd be grateful for...
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
- Kate: Well, I guess that's about what I could expect... I'm heading back...
- Kate: Uhh!!! I've certainly lost my edge if I couldn't even dodge that...
If you vist Haruna in Chapter 18 or beyond, you'll see a "to the Street Corner" option in the town menu. Choose it, and you'll trigger a battle in which you must protect Kate from enemy soldiers. Afterward, you'll be give the option to recruit her.
Put her in the same "outshined" category as Karl and Dario, because she's awesome, but her co-weaponer (Sigurd) is just better. Give her the Warrior Rune, because with a Phantasmal Coat (as long as Lalacle already has one), and Dodge and Mind's Eye leveled up, she's unhittable anyway. Also give her a Berzerker Belt because she has both Sniper and Bull's Eye, and it won't affect her ACC much at all. With those two things rolling, you'll definitely be glad she's along. Just not as glad as you will be for Sigurd.
|Starting Equipment||Recommended Equipment|
|Body||Ninja Garb||Venus Armor/Phantasmal Coat/Ninja Garb|
|Hand||Ninja Braces||Pirate King Bracers/Venus Gloves/Mermaid Bracelet|
|None||Killer Ring/Counter Ring|
|None||Hero's Cape/Magical Cape|
|None||Star Earring/Fancy Necklace|
|None||Razril Knight Token|
|None||Dried Grass Amulet|
Skills: Suikoden Tactics
Here are the List of Skills that Kate can learn.
•Sniper •Battle Lust •Bull's Eye •Dodge •Mind's Eye
•Hidden Power •Extra Move •Godspeed •Guard
|Name||Black Flower||Red Flower||N/A|
Kate can participate in the True Ninja Attack.
Permanent Death: Yes
I haven't been much help. Sorry...
Sorry. Can't do it now.
I really screwed up this time...
Kyril can send her on a mission.
I'll take care of it in no time,
Hm... Let me think...
It was nothing...
I won't make any excuses.