While the Kooluk used a Giant Rune Cannon to destroy Iluya, they survived the attack and washed up on the Nay Island shore. The village chief took them in until they recovered. After some time Lazlo asked them to joined the Island Liberation Navy.
While they were on board on the Dauntless, Kevin and Pam opened up a shop on the 3rd deck of the Dauntless and he met Funghi, a cook. Funghi shared a bit of his cooking with them and he found it was delicious causing him to work hard so he can make even tastier steamed buns. After the war, he returned to Iluya Island and once again opens a cafe.
Kevin's Bun ShopEdit
- Kevin cooks the Buns that he is selling.
- He can also cook the fish you get.
- You can visit Kevin at the 3rd Deck inside the Dauntless.
Here are the list of Buns that Kevin sells.
- Steamed Bun
- Meat Bun
- Crab Bun
Role in the GameEdit
Joins after making an alliance with Nay Island.
- Kevin is a support character with the cook ability which turns defeated enemies into food items (even human ones).
- Kevin sets up a kitchen aboard your ship where he'll sell you his steamed buns and cook the fish you caught.
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
Kevin: I-I understand.
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
Kevin: I do not think there is anyone in particular... Everyone is very proper.
Kevin: He's still young, but seems to have a lot of troubles. I hope that we can help him with even a fraction of it...
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
Kevin: To everyone... or rather, to my wife... I feel bad for always getting her involved in my life... That is how I feel.
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
Please come have some steamed buns once in a while. Goodbye.
I would like to reopen the cafe on Iluya Island with my wife. Please visit us when we do.
Mr. Funghi shared a bit of his cooking with us. It was delicious! I cannot allow myself to be beaten. I'll work hard so I can make even tastier steamed buns!