Kidd is an energetic child and a detective at a young age. He is a self-proclaimed "great detective".
Kidd has black hair, wears a grey cap and has dark blue eyes. He also wears a grey short and a blue detective coat. He had red and white shoes and blue sockets. When he starts his investigations, he put on his face a red-eyed mask.
Kidd is a detective who starts his investigations whenever an incident occurs. He highly believes in his detective skills, and when he does an investigation he put all his thoughts on it in order to solve the case. The problem he is generally unaware of the cases he investigates, if they are really cases, creating more of a fuss in the end.
Role in the GameEdit
Speak to him in Duck Village and assist him with his case.
- Kidd will open a detective office in your Castle's Dungeon, where you can pay him to investigate your fellow 108 Stars of Destiny or ask him to scout out 108 stars that aren't recruited yet but available for recruiting.
- Kidd is a support character with the (C Ranked) Treasure Hunt ability that increases the chances of finding items after a battle.
When he is acting, he should forget his cases.
I'm a great detective. You can see the light of truth reflected in my eyes.
I've solved the Duck Village Abduction Case. A girl from the Duck Clan didn't return home one night. I thought she was kidnapped. She was only lost. I did a good job.
Let me tell you about the Duck Village Burglary Case. Salted dried fish disappeared from the chief's house. It turned out that the wife ate it all.
The Duck Village Murder Case is my best case. A traveler was found "dead," with his bones all broken. But he was only practicing yoga. Yeah, that was a good job.
Hi! Are there any strange cases? When something happens, don't try to solve it yourself--call me. See you!
Don't hesitate to request investigations . It's a tough job finding out about people's privacy, but it's what a detective must do.
Fees change, depending on the type of inquiry. It costs a lot of money to find the secrets people hide. Remember, I'm not fooling you!
There are wares, but not many cases. It's better not to have both, but I don't have a chance to do my work.
People often ask me about the mask I wear when I investigate, but it's not their business!
- Kidd is somewhat speculated to be inspired by Conan Edogawa, the title character from Detective Conan due to many similarities.
- His hairstyle and the design and color of his clothes looks similar to Conan.
- His personality matches that of Conan's real persona Shinichi Kudo who gets excited whenever there is a case and he never fails to solve them.
- His name could've possibly be taken from Kaito Kid, another character from Detective Conan who looks a lot like Shinichi.
- Kidd can't investigate Yun and Jimba after they die.
- Yun joins Chris during Chapter 3, during the trip to Duck Village to request the Caesar's help. The player has the opportunity to return to the castle to investigate Yun.
- In the case of Jimba, it is the same, however, Jimba can't be playable when the successor visits the Budehuc Castle. He can be equipped (armor and items) and level up his weapon (max 15), and it is even possible to request the investigation about him.