During the Island Liberation War, on Mordo Island, Lo Fong and her brothers manage the spring in Mordo Island and they charged people with high fees. One time, Razro the leader of the Island Liberation Navy, used the hot spring and forced him to pay high fees. Razro refused and the sibling fought him. After Razro won the battle, Lo Fong along with her brothers joined the Island Liberation Navy.
On the Dauntless, she got bored of the life on the ship and she wanted to go to land and do her shopping hobby. After the war, she fell in love with the Kingdom of Obel, so she decides to parts ways with her brothers to live there.
See: Lo Fong (Boss)
Role in the GameEdit
With high affinity in Water and Earth rune, as well as high speed and above average magic, Lo Fong makes for a great support mage with decent combat abilities on top of it.
Used along with her siblings, they make for a balanced party with a good unite against groups.
|Starting Equipment||Best Equipment|
|As Captain of the Ship|
|If Defeated by Rune Cannon:|
|If Defeated by Bording or Surrender:|
|As Rune Cannon Gunner|
Weapon Type: Throwing Knives
Weapon Starting Level: 1
Lo Fong can participate in Sibling Attack.
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Lo Fong: What? What did you say?
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Lo Fong: I dunno... I don't bother with things like that.
- Lo Fong: Give him another 30 years... then we'll see if he becomes my kind of man...
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Lo Fong: I don't have time to waste to reflect about things like that. Sorry, I don't have anything new to say about how I've been!
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
- Lo Fong: No surprise here, right? Well, it did feel good, though...
- Lo Fong: Aaahhh!! Wh-what are you doing?! I'll remember this!!
Please let me know if we visit any ports. I want to go shopping and stuff.
They're all working so hard. Why? Does that mean we siblings should work a little more seriously, too?