During the Island Liberation War, on Mordo Island, Lo Hak and his siblings managed the spring in Mordo Island and they charged people with high fees. One time, Razro the leader of the Island Liberation Navy, used the hot spring and they forced him to pay high fees. Razro refused and the sibling fought him. Lazlo won the battle and Lo Hak along with his siblings joined the Island Liberation Navy.
On the Dauntless, he enjoyed eating Pam's meat buns and he liked Katarina, Maxine and Helga. After the war, He still helped out his older brother, but also bought himself a boat, where he naps on his days off.
See: Lo Hak (Boss)
Role in the GameEdit
Lo Hak is a hybrid long range fighter with average to above average stats all around the board, which complements his siblingg. He has high affinity to fire magic to help deal decent magical damage. If using the 3 siblings as your party it might be best to keep him with fire magic to give some magical output to the group, but used on his own or with other archers for the barrage unite, it's probably best to equip him with a passive runes like furry or double-strike and let ted and the chosen female archer deal with the magic.
His main caveat is his magic defense, which is abysmal, so watch out for casters.
|Starting Equipment||Best Equipment|
|As Captain of the Ship|
|If Defeated by Rune Cannon:|
|If Defeated by Bording or Surrender:|
|As Rune Cannon Gunner|
Weapon Type: Bow
Weapon Starting Level: 1
|Name||Bow||Flame Bow||Silence Bow|
Lo Hak can participate in the Sibling Attack
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Lo Hak: Oh, really...
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Lo Hak: Oh. The great leader of the Island Liberation Navy. He's fine! He's okay with me!
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Lo Hak: Huh? Apologize? Thank? Those words are just a tad outside my realm...
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
- Lo Hak: Oh? Did I pass or something? Well, I'll start heading home, then. That was kind of fun!
- Lo Hak: Owowowow!! You creep, what was that for?!
- In the Comment Box, Lo Hak suggests that Katarina, Maxine and Helga could be a part of the Beauty Attack. He almost hints at a unite, however, in the actual game, it is Kika, Jeane and Ameria who can perform the Beauty attack.