During the Island Liberation War, on Mordo Island, Lo Seng and his siblings managed the spring in Mordo Island and they charged people with high fees. One time, Razro, the leader of the Island Liberation Navy, used the hot spring and they forced him to pay high fees. Razro refused and the sibling fought him. Lazlo won the battle and Lo Seng along with his siblings joined the Island Liberation Navy.
While he was a member of Island Liberation Navy, he went to a bar and said that he was a member of the Island Liberation Navy and the bartender gave him a free wine. On the Dauntless, he entered Elenor's room to get some wine and he ended up scolded by Agnes. After the war, he return to Mordo with Lo Hak, they turn Mordo Island into a popular tourist spot.
See: Lo Seng (Boss)
Role in the GameEdit
Lo Seng has surpringly high strength, especially for a long range character, and will be the main source of physical damage if using the siblings as a group. Unfortunatly, he also comes with the lowest defense is on the low side of things and his evasion only average at best, making it imperative to give him your strongest armor if you plan on using him.
|Starting Equipment||Best Equipment|
|As Captain of the Ship|
|If Defeated by Rune Cannon:|
|If Defeated by Bording or Surrender:|
|As Rune Cannon Gunner|
Weapon Type: Darts
Weapon Starting Level: 1
|Name||Throwing Knives||Crimson Knives||Knives of Avarice|
Lo Seng can participate in Sibling Attack
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Lo Seng: Huh? I don't get it, but if you say so!
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Lo Seng: Huh? Let's see... Us? Just kidding. Well, who else could I choose? After all, we aren't motivated to work.
- Lo Seng: He's a good-natured guy. I mean, he let us join the Island Liberation Navy... heh, heh, heh!
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Lo Seng: Don't have anything really.
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
- Lo Seng: All righty! Well, I'll go take a nap or something now. Later!
- Lo Seng: Ouch!! *tsk*... You're merciless... Ow...
The Island Liberation Navy is awesome! The bar I stopped by gave me wine for free when I said, "I'm a member of the Island Liberation Navy"!
Being on a ship is nice and all, but nothing beats living on land!