Descended from survivors of Hioni Village, which was destroyed by the Imperial Army 100 years ago. She feels animosity toward the empire that destroyed the village of her ancestors. Because of this, she is unfriendly to Hero and the others, and refuses to offer information about Scarlet Axe.
Sometimes after she's recruited, a Hunting minigame will open in the HQ where the player can arrange a party to defeat the monsters provided by Luceri and get some rewards. The challenge can only be done once a day.
She has a harsh look in her eyes and speak bluntly, but she's actually a very emotional person with a strong sense of justice.
Role in the Game
Automatically join in Mt. Hioni (present).
As a playable combatant with the class of archer, she is able to acquire all six techniques available for archer class. If the player increases the relationship between her and Jansen, she will get the sub-class as a Bard and learn its skills.
Shadow Stitching (影縫い) - Target and damage a single enemy.
She is able to participate in several Unite Attacks:
Max LV Status
- Each time the player completes the Hunting challenge that has dress armor as it reward, she'll have a monologue that shows her wondering if the dress will be given to her or not.
- While not an exact match for the katakana, Luceri is an Italian name.
- Gensou Suikoden Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki The Complete Guide (Japanese) (pages 16, 198)
- Gensou Suikoden Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki The Master Guide (Japanese) (page 12)
- Genso Suikoden Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki Creation Documents (Gensosuikoden Design Works) (Japanese) (page 16)