Millay is a polite and a serious young woman from Middleport. Until the recent Island Liberation War, she only knew self-defense techniques. She learned real swordplay in battle, fighting with the Kooluk.
During the Island Liberation War, she fled after the lord of Middleport, Schtolteheim Reinbach II, choose her to marry his son, Schtolteheim Reinbach III. She was hunted by the Lord's henchmen to Na-Nal. They forcibly took her back to Middleport.
Luckily the leader of the Island Liberation Navy, Razro and Reinbach III was walking along the Na-Nal Beach at that time and saw Millay surrounded by the Lord's thugs. After she was rescued by Razro and Reinbach III, she admired Razro's bravery and Reinbach III's kindness and she decided to join the Island Liberation Navy. She became Razro's personal body guard along with Gretchen and Helga. She developed a huge crush on Razro, every time she opens her mouth, it's all about him. After the war, she was appointed as a general of Obel.
During the Fall of Kooluk, King Lino En Kuldes sent her, to help Kyril during their investigation in the Kooluk Empire. She became pretty close with Corselia, Flare, Jeremy, Rita and Trishtan. After the fighting ended, she headed back home to Obel and trained together with Jeremy.
Role in the GameEdit
Millay is a fighter-mage hybrid with average to above average stats in everything but magical defense which is low, and speed which is high. When first recruited, she leans more toward being a physical attacker, but as she levels up her magic stats will catch up to be on par with her strenght, making her useful in either roles.With her above average affinity in wind and water magic, she can make for a good support fighter who can aid her team when it needs it, and deals damage the rest of the time.
Out of all the hybrid type, she is one of the best by having better all around stats than all the others with the exception of Sigurd who has her beat in both magic and defence. Still, she will be a good addition to any party if you chose to use her.
- Head -
- R. Hand -
- L. Hand -
|Starting Equipment||Best Equipment|
|Other 1||Blue Ribbon||'|
|As Captain of the Ship|
|If Defeated by Rune Cannon:|
|If Defeated by Bording or Surrender:|
|As Rune Cannon Gunner|
Weapon Type: Sword
Weapon Starting Level: 3
|Name||Brass Sword||Iron Sword||Platinum Sword|
Millay can participate in the Nymph Attack.
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Millay: A-All right... I understand.
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Millay: What? I-Is it appropriate to speak of such things? I-I think I will decline after all...
- Millay: What?! N-No comment!
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Millay: I thought that Mr. Reinbach was a more terrible... more indecent person. But in reality, he is not like that at all... I may have been ignorant, but I still felt hatred toward other people. For that, I must apologize...
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
- Millay: Th-This is...? Is this fine? For me... to be forgiven?
- Millay: Nooo!! ... Does this mean... that I have not repented sufficiently enough?
Her three best features are her STR, SPD, and how early you get her. In terms of equipping her, concentrate on boosting her DEF, as that and her EVA aren't really prizeworthy. She is also the first playable character in the game that can equip shields.
|Starting Equipment||Recommended Equipment|
|Body||Chain Mail||Hero's Armor/Holy Armor/Venus Armor|
|Hand||None||Chaos Shield/Royal Shield|
|None||Killer Ring/Counter Ring|
|None||Hero's Cape/Magical Cape|
|None||Star Earring/Fancy Necklace|
|None||Razril Knight Token|
|None||Dried Grass Amulet|
Skills: Suikoden Tactics
Here are the List of Skills that Millay can learn.
•Counter Attack •Parry •Battle Lust •Shield Defense •Bull's Eye
•Dodge •Critical Hit •Hidden Power •Extra Move •Godspeed •Jump
|Name||Brass Sword||Iron Sword||N/A|
Permanent Death: Yes
I'm ready for action.
Very well. I'll be standing by.
Sorry. I must depart.
I'd only be a burden in
the state I'm in now.
Not here... not here...
Kyril can send her on a mission.
I'll take care of it.
Here's my report...
That went well!
P-Please forgive me!