Mitsuba is a young, energetic and a very skilled swordswoman. She uses a double handed sword which is bigger and heavier than any other double handed sword, her prerogative, is to impress anyone with her dual handed sword.
Before the Island Liberation War, Reinhold was reading a letter, behind a building and Mitsuba happened to pass by, out of sheer coincidence. Reinhold thinks that she saw that letter and expects her to imply blackmail against him. From then on forward, Reinhold now does anything Mitsuba tells him to.
During the Island Liberation War, she and Reinhold was conning innocent warriors, she would tell them a trick, like she'll do everything they want if they win or asked them rudely who is stronger with money on the line. She attempts the same con with Razro, but ended up losing. At this point, she joins the Island Liberation Navy and decides to stop conning people. After the Island Liberation War, she teamed up with Reinhold and they went back to their old ways.
At the Fall of Kooluk, she and Reinhold are still conning people again, but this time she is defeated by Kyril. After being defeated, she joined Kyril's entourage and help to eliminate the Rune Cannon. While she was with Kyril's group, she still continued to scam people. She manages to scam Axel as well. Jeremy tried to convince her to get a job and stop conning people but ended up being invited by Mitsuba to join them. After the fighting ends and the Evil Eye was defeated, she starts doing honest work through the Quest Guild.
Role in the GameEdit
Mitsuba is the very definition of a Glass Canon. She has one of the strongest physical attack in the game, but also one of the weakest defense for a non-mage. To top if all, her accuracy is lacking making her miss often. If the player can manage to raise her defense and accuracy, she can be devastating. Also worth of note, is that she has one of the highest luck stat in the game behind the likes of Reinbach and Rita.
- Head- N/A
- R. Hand -
- L. Hand -
|Starting Equipment||Best Equipment|
|As Captain of the Ship|
|If Defeated by Rune Cannon:|
|If Defeated by Bording or Surrender:|
|As Rune Cannon Gunner|
Weapon Type: Heavy Sword
Weapon Starting Level: 1
|Name||Stone Breaker||Iron Breaker||Platinum Breaker|
Mitsuba can participate in the Giant Sword A Attack.
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Mitsuba: Reeaaalllyyy...
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Mitsuba: I don't know... They're all good people.
- Mitsuba: Razro? Let me think... I had my guard down the other day, so I carelessly lost, but I'd like to play with him again!
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Mitsuba: Hahahaha! Let's see... Some time ago, Mr. Reinhold was reading something that looked like a letter, behind a building or something... I just happened to pass by, out of sheer coincidence, but... Ever since then, he apparently thinks that I "saw" that letter! And he does anything I tell him to. Man... hahahaha! This is a bad thing, isn't it? But Mr. Reinhold is just so gullible! Hahahahaha!!!
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
- Mitsuba: ...? Whoo!! All rrriiight! I did it!
- Mitsuba: Whoa!! W-Wait a minute! What exactly does this mean?!
If you return to Merseto on Chapter 16 or beyond, you'll find Reinhold in the Gossip menu. Speak to him, and then head to the Terana Plain, where you'll be ambushed by Mitsuba. If Kyril can beat her in a duel, she will join your party.
|Starting Equipment||Recommended Equipment|
|Body||Silver Mail||Hero'S Armor/Venus Armor/Holy Armor|
|Hand||None||Pirate King Bracers/Venus Gloves/Ogre Breath|
|None||Killer Ring/Counter Ring|
|None||Hero's Cape/Magical Cape|
|None||Star Earring/Fancy Necklace|
|None||Razril Knight Token|
|None||Dried Grass Amulet|
Skills: Suikoden Tactics
Here are the List of Skills that Mitsuba can learn.
•Counter Attack •Smash •Battle Lust •Bull's Eye •Dodge
•Critical Hit•Hidden Power •Extra Move •Godspeed •Jump •Guard
|Name||Stone Breaker||Iron Breaker||N/A|
Permanent Death: Yes
Cool!!! Let's go! Let's go!
I can't go on...
Sorry, not today!
Huh... This can't be...
Kyril can send her on a mission.
See you soon!
Piece of cake.
Hmph. I failed, huh?
- Mitsuba has her own musical theme called "Magnificent Handling of a Broadsword" or "Magnificent Swordsman."
|Razro • Kika • Hervey • Sigurd • Viki • Jeane • Mitsuba|
|Genso Suikoden Pachisuro|