Murad is a doctor who is an expert on medicine department. He and Silva studied medicine under the same teacher.
Murad have grey hairs. He wears a white medical uniform, he wears a grey pant and a yellow scarf around his neck.
Murad is a person who take his doctor's job very seriously. For him, the treatment of the wounded people in battle comes first and always said that a doctor shouldn't pick up sides and remains neutral, no matter what. But after all he have witnessed and the systematic excessive use of force by the Godwins, his point of view changed progressively until he had it completely enough and finally sided and joined the Loyalist Army.
Later Murad went from town to town, giving treatment to the injured people. He met Freyjadour Falenas on every town he went. Freyjadour asked him to join the Loyalist Army several times, but Murad stated that a doctor must be neutral and refused the offer. But after seeing the brutality Godwins brought to people, he finally decided to join the Loyalist Army.
Role in the GameEdit
Talk to him at each location and offer to let him join 4 times:
4. Lelcar - From after you enter the HQ meeting room after winning the battle at Lelcar until you enter your own room in the HQ and choose "Yeah, I'll do that".
6. Doraat - From after the battle at Doraat until the start of the New Queen's Conquest.
7. Raftfleet - From either before the Lelcar or Lordlake defense battle until before the "final defense" battle at your HQ or before you take your HQ back.
Murad adds the Treatment ability that heals your party after combat is over.
Murad adds the Relief ability that allows a unit to regain health after combat.
- There´s no better expert on medicines. He proved that at the Sacred Games, and again when Ferid asked him to prepare that Dark Arcanum antidote.
- He and Silva studied medicine under the same teacher, who taught them all about "humanitarian principles," apparently.
- After the uprising two years ago, he packed for Lordlake, too. But when he heard Silva was already there, he changed his mind. Lordlake wasn´t the only place that needed doctors, he said.
- The Swordsman of the Final Match
So he and that inn girl are back together with Your Highness again, are they? I was afraid he would have side effects from that strange drug, but I'm relieved to see he seems fine.
- The Competitor in Round 1, Match Six
That young swordsman was the Lindwurm Mercenary Brigade's blademaster? That's surprising.
- Raging Nostrum
I could never leave such a dangerous drug just lying around, but I have to have some on hand to make the antidote. Though administering the antidote may be the tricky part, especially if they took the drug of their own free will...