Nataly has black hairs, covered by a brown hat. She wears a red dress, a black and white sweat shirt and has black boots.
Nataly is a kind person, but also strong. She witnessed and still suffers from the destruction of Iluya, but she doesn't lose hope and want to help as much as possible for the rebuilding of the Island.
During the Island Liberation War, she met Razro when he was visiting the devastated Island of Iluya, and he invited her to join the Island Liberation Navy. She would have liked to fix the broken windows of the destroyed town first, but she accepted anyway Razro's offer and brought her work on the Dauntless. She wanted to do everything in her power, with the help of everyone, to restore Iluya back to its former glory. After the war, Iluya Island had been rebuilt and her house boasted the most brilliant of window frames.
Role in the GameEdit
By giving Nataly a Window Set, Razro can change both the color and border of talk and info boxes.
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Nataly: Yes, I understand.
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Nataly: There is no one of that sort.
- Nataly: Yes... I can only do window work. But... Sir Razro allowed me to come on board this ship. So, I believe he is a very kind person.
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Nataly: I hope the island of Iluya goes back to the way it was soon... I would like to do everything that I can right now with everyone to restore Iluya back to normal.
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
- Nataly: ... Thank goodness... Then, I will excuse myself.
- Nataly: Nooo!! Really!! People will hate you if you keep doing this kind of thing!
There are many kinds of windows. Please come see me whenever you feel like changing the mood of the room.
I was hired to do a window job by someone in Iluya, but then... well... you know. It's so sad. I hope they can recover soon.
I had a feeling that you would come today to have some windows changed. I wonder if I'll be right...