Noah is a mischieveous and a former young thief who dresses as and impersonates Nay-Kobolds. She always put pranks to people.
During the Island Liberation War, Noah met the commander of the resistance movement against the Kooluk, Razro, while searching for food in Lino En Kuldes’ throne room; after learning that she hadn't eaten in three days, Razro took pity on her and asked her to join his army. Once on the Dauntless, Noah not only was able to eat her fill of food, but also decided to run a card game in the saloon.
While serving on the Dauntless, Noah grew fond of a couple young girls there who were close to her age - Rita, who also ran a game in Louise's saloon, and Rene, a treasure hunter. Together, the three decided to give Razro a present to help take his mind off of all his problems. Rene suggested getting him a girlfriend, but the girls eventually decided on making him a Wooden Amulet. She used her mischievous ways to illicit sympathy from several crew members, including Desmond, who believed her to be an actual Nay-Kobold. After the Kooluk invasion was successfully repelled, Noah quit her ways as a petty thief and decided to help Champo and Nalkul with their business.
At the Fall of Kooluk, she along with Champo and Nalkul is on a business trip to Merseto, Noah and the Nay-Kobolds were accosted by a group of bandits, presumably under the employ of the Kooluk business organisation, X & Co.. Luckily, Kyril and his party happened to be in the area and came across them in time and together, the two groups wiped out the bandits. After the battle, Noah, Champo, and Nalkul decided to join Kyril on his quest to hunt down Rune Cannons. While she was with Kyril's group, she was happily reunited with her old friends Rita and Rene. She ask Rene to dug a pit to prank people but eventually she ended up falling on the pit. After the fighting ends, she along with Champo and Nalkul continue their business.
Role in the GameEdit
After liberating Obel, speak with Noah in the throne room of Obel Palace and answer her question three times.
Noah is a support character with the Discovered Money ability, which increases the amount of potch gained after battle.
|As Captain of the Ship|
|If Defeated by Rune Cannon:|
|If Defeated by Bording or Surrender:|
|As Rune Cannon Gunner|
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Noah: Oooookkkiiiieeee.
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Noah: Hmmm... Nothing comes to mind right away... Could I skip this question?
- Noah: He's quite the dependable guy.
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
- Noah: Hmm... This is one of the better results, right? Hahaha! I passed!
- Noah: Ouch!! Why?! Why are you so mean to a cute girl like me? Honestly! I'm mad now!!
Visit Merseto in Chapter 15 or beyond, and listen to the gossip of the "Old Man," which concerns an attack on some Nay-Kobold merchants at the port. Go to the port area, and a battle will begin. If you can defeat all their enemies, Champo, Nalkul and Noah will join you.
Noah cannot attack enemy units, but she can steal items from them with her Steal skill. Sometimes she fails, though! Her success rate will rise along with her Steal skill level. The items she can steal vary by enemy unit. All the item's she steal are placed in the Caravan.
|Starting Equipment||Recommended Equipment|
|Body||Nay-Kobold Garb||Venus Armor/Phantasmal Coat/Mermaid Robe|
|Hand||None||Venus Gloves/Mermaid Robe/Guardian Bracelet|
|None||Strength sash/Godspeed Anklet|
|None||Killer Ring/Counter Ring|
|None||Tome of Black Arts/Simeon's Spell Book|
|None||Hero's Cape/Magical Cape|
|None||Star Earring/Fancy Necklace|
|None||Razril Knight Token|
|None||Dried Grass Amulet|
Skills: Suikoden Tactics
Here are the List of Skills that Noah can learn.
•Dodge •Mind's Eye •Extra Move •Godspeed •Jump •Steal
Noah can perform Meow Attack with Champo and Nalkul.
Permanent Death: Yes
All right, all right.
How could this be?
Kyril can send her on a mission.
Okay, be back soon!
I did a great job!
I really did it this time...
- In Suikoden Tactics, the game mistakenly refers to her as a "he" but she is in fact a female.
- In Suikoden IV, Chiepoo is playable and Noah is not playable. But in Suikoden Tactics, they switch, Noah is playable and Chiepoo is not.
- As a support character, Noah has the highest "Find Money" ability in the game, with an A ranking and increases potch by 30%.
- Noah is the first Chiku star to not be playable, however she appears in Suikoden Tactics as a playable support character. The second Chiku star to not be playable, is Chamjin.