Norma is a young girl from a small village in Zelant Kingdom. She and Ernst found the Beast Rune in the ruins and ever since Ernst bore the rune, he became a leopard. Due to it Norma and Ernst became a traveling performer. They travel because they was searching for a powerful wizard that can remove the Beast Rune on Ernst body. They become a performer so that she and Ernst could travel without arousing suspicion.
Before the Sun Rune War, Norma and Ernst went to the Queendom of Falena to find the powerful wizard after hearing a rumor. Freyjadour first spotted them in Stormfist during the Sacred Games, where they tried to earn money as performers.
Later, during the heat of the war, Freyjadour meet them again in Raftfleet, where they stayed for a while. They asked him about the powerful wizard they were seeking, and in response Freyjadour brought Levi. Norma was amazed because Levi sense the Beast Rune that Ernst bore and Ernst transform himself to a human in a short period of time then Norma blame herself on why Ernst became a leopard, but Ernst told to Norma that it is not her fault.
After it Norma and Levi agreed that if Levi could take off the Beast Rune from Ernst body, Levi can take it and due to it Levi asked Freyjadour if they can take the two in Ceras Lake Castle. Freyjadour welcomed them gladly and from then on Norma and Ernst became a member of the Loyalist Army. As a member they helped Freyjadour to fight the Godwins. After the war, with Levi alongside, she returns to her home of Zelant to free Ernst from his curse.
Role in the GameEdit
After the summoning of the Tablet of Stars and recruiting Levi, talk to Norma in Raftfleet,the lower room at the inn, and she will mention she's looking for a powerful wizard. Take Levi to Norma in Raftfleet. Ask her to join afterwards.
Norma is split between physical and magical. Her unites are pretty useful as is her potch finder ability. She multi-hits a lot, and has three open rune slots, so it's helpful to develop her physically. Beware her low Defense, though.
- Head - Gained at Lv. 55
- R. Hand - Gained at Lv. 1
- L. Hand - Gained at Lv. 35
- Head - Light
- Body - Clothes
- Hand - Medium
- Foot - Medium
- HP: 610
- LV1: 5
- LV2: 2
- LV3: 0
- LV4: 0
- ATK: 537
Weapon Type: Baton
Weapon Range: S
|Name||Lovely Baton||Ribbon Baton||Mega Baton|
Norma gives two uses of the Recover ability to the military unit she accompanies.
Note: She is one of the many characters that can die if her unit is destroyed, so it is best to be wary of which unit she's placed in.
- At first glance, Norma looks like any other wandering entertainer accompanied by a wild beast. You´d never know she´s out to find a wizard who can break the curse on her childhood friend. She said they came from across the western sea.
- She became an entertainer because that was the only way she and Ernst could travel without arousing suspicion. She says the whole gig is embarrasing, but she actually looks like she´s enjoying herself to me.
- Her hobby is making sweets. She wasn´t always very good at it... But she learned for Ernst´s sake, to give him something good to eat on those full moon nights. Heartwarming, eh?
We became friends when we were performing in the Island Nations. I'm thrilled to be able to see her again!
- Nifsara and Linfa
I heard they wanted to talk to me about something. I wonder what it's about...
- Norma bears a similar appearance to the Tales of Legendia character with the same name, Norma Beatty; they're both good with magic, have a wand type of weapon, similar hair style and have an enthusiastic attitude.