Perrault is a newspaper reporter as well as its editor. He hunts for people who is causing trouble and often write a news about it.
During the Island Liberation War, he met Razro after speaking to him on the Nay Island-Kobold settlement. While he was on board of the Dauntless, he published a newspaper. He also wrote a novel known as "Madam Depression" and he got criticized and feel depressed about it. He ended up his own novel to give way for "The Rose Swordsman" which is written by Micky. After the war, he stayed in the Kingdom of Obel where he continued to write articles about the Island Nations.
Role in the GameEdit
Perrault publishes a newspaper in your headquarters.
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Perrault: Wh-What?
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Perrault: People with problems? I-If there's anyone like that, let me know right away! I'm hurting for good topics lately, so please!
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Perrault: Let me think...... I was writing a novel in the newspaper and I got criticized by everyone for it...... That was depressing...
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
- Perrault: Okay! Now... I guess I'll turn this experience into an article, too!
- Perrault: Whoa!! Damn it! I'll remember this! Never underestimate the power of the pen!!
Are you reading the wall newspaper? I'm also looking for people to submit scoops. I'm counting on you!
Mr. Micky insisted, "Please, let me write it," so I'm passing the baton! I'll concentrate on reporting news, so let me know if you get a scoop!
Bartholomew's that wanted guy, right? Are you sure it's okay to let a guy like that join up? Well if anything happens, I won't hesitate to write about it. That's okay, right?