He first acted as Razro's guide when he and his friends were travelling through the Ruins. He soon led them to the spot where the Rune of Punishment was once kept. At that place, Razro and his friends heard Rikie's take on the Rune, and how it consumes its master's life, bit by bit. Rakgi, who believed that his father was alive and out there somewhere, became sad when Rikie realised that the bearer of the Rune had finally returned to Obel, which could only mean one thing, Rakgi's father had died.
Rikie and Rakgi decided to join forces with Razro, as they wanted to be as close as possible to the bearer of the Rune of Punishment. While he was on board on the Dauntless, he becomes the ferryman and he often eats with Nalleo and play Ritapon with Rita. After the war, he became a fisherman.
Role in the GameEdit
Joins automatically after completed the Obel Ruins.
Whenever you leave your ship, simply talk to Rakgi to board it again.
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Rakgi: Oookay... I don't really understand, but.. whatever you say.
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Rakgi: I'll tell you who... Ms. Louise. Ms. Louise was pulling out pieces of paper from the comment box and reading them! I think it was very wrong to do!
- Keen: Hmm... I see.
- Rakgi: Yes, he's definitely the leader of this ship!
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Rakgi: My mother is always saying, "Let us be thankful for being allowed on board this ship." So, I am grateful!
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
- Rakgi: ... All right! It wasn't painful at all!!
- Rakgi: Oh!! ... *sniff* *sniff*
My mother told me to try writing a letter, so I did. How are you? Please take care, okay?
I often eat with Nalleo. Nalleo wants to become a pirate when he grows us. Isn't that awesome?
I would like to become someone who can protect my mother when I grow up.