In Suikoden IV, he has a bobcut brown hair with bangs. Razro also has an ocean blue eyes, which he inherited from his parents. His weapon is a training sword at when he is one of the Knights of Razril, but uses dual swords after he is exiled. He wears a short jacket, short shorts, a breastplate and a turtle neck for clothes.
In Suikoden Tactics, his appearance is still the same, but his eye color changes to a bluish-green for unknown reasons.
His physical appearance remains the same and the color of his eyes is converted back into blue ones in Genso Suikoden Pachisuro.
He is known to be humble, quiet and brave, with a gentle heart, and is willing to sacrifice his own life for the benefit of others. In Suikoden Tactics, he also appears to have gained a laid-back personality (mostly because he doesn't have muted dialogs in this game).
Suikoden Tactics (Prelude)
Years prior the Island Liberation War, Razro met Walter and Kyril, on their search for Rune Cannons, alongside with Snowe at night on the back streets of Razril, while Snowe was testing his new sword on the local Furballs. Razro and Snowe helped Walter's party to defeat some Furballs, and to find a Fishmen, who died from starvation. After the event, Razro and Snowe took their leave, saying good night to Walter.
During his training to become a Knight of Gaien, he was briefly involved in the conflict between the pirate Brandeau and the Commander of the Gaien Knights, Glen Cott. Glen inherits the Rune of Punishment, but isolates himself knowing the destructive powers of the rune. The rune consumes him when he is forced to use the Rune to defend the city from a pirate invasion led by Dario. Razro, who just happened to be present at this time, inherited the True Rune.
The lack of proof of innocence on his part, the mystery of the Rune of Punishment, as well as Snowe's accusation renders Razro unable to defend himself, and is chosen to be exiled for the murder of Commander Glen. He is joined by Chiepoo and two other knights - Paula and Keneth (depending on who is chosen). They are spotted and picked up by what first appeared to be a merchant ship. Later, while spying on the ship owners, they find out that the commander of the ship is Troy from the nation of Kooluk, the man whom Commander Glen despised. He fights alongside Colton, and the four of them are defeated. Soon after they escape Troy's ship, they are swallowed by a wave and they find themselves stranded on the Deserted Island.
Determined not to stay stranded, the young heroes decide to fix the exile ship, and they are later picked up by a patrol ship (with Desmond and Princess Flare on board) and are then taken to the Kingdom of Obel. Whilst on board the ship, Flare and Desmond discover that the Rune of Punishment has already been embedded in his left hand. Razro and his friends are invited to the palace, where they meet Lino En Kuldes himself. Lino En Kuldes tells Razro that the Rune of Punishment bestows a harsh fate upon its master, but he sees that Razro has friends who care for him, and he sternly warns him not to give them grief.
After the destruction of Fort El-Eal, Razro would have died if not for the power of the stars that turns the Rune of Punishment into its little-seen Forgiveness Phase and returns to Obel, serving as an errand boy for the King.
After the Island Liberation War, Kyril's group continued investigating the Rune Cannons, but being backed up by King Lino En Kuldes, due the apparent Kooluk involvement on it. Lino then suggests that Kyril go seek out Razro at the Deserted Island, and tell him that the King is asking if he could help Kyril in his quest.
When Kyril's group arrives, they found Razro in the middle of his hunt for monsters to have his dinner. After helping him out, Razro joins Kyril's group, and states that he didn't see much action after the end of the war, and that his work lately was mostly patrolling and fishing.
Kyril and Razro, at Razril, heard rumors about a member of the Vingerhurt family working as a commoner now, and meet Snowe on the back streets or Razril, taking a job as a Furball hunter. After Razro and Snowe's reunion, Kyril says that he has the impression that they already met each other before in the past. While Snowe doesn't remember, Razro confirms they did so, several years before, on that very same place as children. Razro, alongside Snowe, continued helping Kyril until the end.
On a talk with Kika, she states that it appears Lino has plans on making Razro successor to the throne of Obel. Razro appeared surprised by the revelation, and uneasy as well, due the nature of the Rune on his left hand, in case something bad happens to him.
Role in the Game
Razro is the main character of Suikoden IV. You get him at the beginning of the game.
Razro is an overall good fighter with great strength and has good magic. He gets the Rune of Punishment early in the game, which limits his rune customization options, but the rune itself is very powerful. His other strong affinity is with a Water Rune, if you wish to go the magic route of building him. Other options are equipping him with a Double-Strike Rune or a Killer Rune to increase his melee potential. The Sunbeam Rune also helps in lowering the recoil damage taken from the Rune of Punishment.
|Starting Equipment||Best Equipment|
|Head||Bandana||Hero's Helm/Pirate King Crown|
|Body||Tunic||Hero's Armor/Pirate King Vest|
|Hand||None||Pirate King Bracers|
|Foot||None||Hero's Shoes/Pirate King Shoes|
|Other 1||None||Magic Canceller|
|Other 2||None||Speed Ring|
|Other 3||None||Speed Ring|
|As Captain of the Ship|
|If Defeated by Rune Cannon:|
|If Defeated by Bording or Surrender:|
|As Rune Cannon Gunner|
Weapon Type: Dual Sword
Weapon Starting Level: 1
|Name||Twin Fang||Twin Heaven Fang||Twin Destiny Fang|
- He is one of the judges in the Confession Room.
- He decides weather the character who enter the room will be Forgiven or Not Forgiven.
- Rune of Punishment allows Razro to judge.
All the comments are received and read by Razro.
If you began your quest by loading a completed saved game from Suikoden IV with all 108 characters, you can visit Obel in Chapter 12 and speak to Lino En Kuldes in the Gossip menu. He will send you to the Deserted Island, where you can help Razro in a battle. Afterward, he'll join you.
Razro comes with three unremovable skills and he applied them all. He's level 12, so he can get Extra Move on top of them. He also has the Rune of Punishment with a skill that improves Razro's casting spell. His stats are good, follow that up with upper-level melee skills and stats as well as great unites and Goodwills and you have an all around strong fighter. He has the most Good Will Partners of any character, and has three different Unite attacks, which are all fairly powerful. He is also one of the few non-story characters that cannot be permanently killed off in battle.
|Starting Equipment||Recommended Equipment|
|Body||Iron Mail||Hero's Armor/Holy Armor|
|Hand||None||Pirate King Bracers/Ogre Breath/Dragon Scale Bracers|
|Mega Medicine||Counter Ring|
|None||Tome of Black Arts|
|None||Magical Cape/Hero's Cape|
|None||Razril Knight Token|
|None||Dried Grass Amulet|
Skills: Suikoden Tactics
Here are the List of Skills that Razro can learn.
•Counter Attack •Parry •Battle Lust •Punishment Magic •Bull's Eye
•Dodge •Hidden Power •Extra Move •Godspeed •Jump
|Name||Twin Fang||Twin Heaven Fang||Twin Destiny Fang|
Permanent Death: No
Let's give it our best shot!
Kyril can send him on a mission.
- View Razro's conversation with Flare
- View Razro's conversation with Jewel
- View Razro's conversation with Keneth
- View Razro's conversation with Kika
- View Razro's conversation with Kyril
- View Razro's conversation with Lino
- View Razro's conversation with Paula
- View Razro's conversation with Snowe
- View Razro's conversation with Tal
Genso Suikoden Pachisuro
Razro appears as the protagonist in the slot machine game, Genso Suikoden Pachisuro.
- Although the player gets to choose his name, it is implied (and revealed in other Suikoden literature) that Razro is actually the long lost son of Lino En Kuldes.
- In spite of the fact that his official adoptive name was revealed in Genso Suikoden Pachisuro, his given name was not revealed in any other Suikoden Literature or games.
- When he was a child (as seen in Suikoden Tactics), he used a piece of firewood as a weapon.
- In the Playstation 2 Demo, Razro's name is Konami.
- Razro is the only Tenkai Star that is playable in three Suikoden games.
- He is tied with Riou for being the protagonist of two game installments.
- Razro is tied with Tir McDohl and Riou as the most recurring Tenkai Stars in the series; all being present in 3 Suikoden games.
- In the English releases, Razro's dual swords share the same name with Riou's Tonfa weapons in a clever shout out to Suikoden II. In the Japanese release, Razro's dual swords had a name that differed from Riou's.
- The Japanese name for Razro's dual swords translates to Twin Wolf (狼双)/Twin Fang Wolf (狼牙双)/ Twin Fang Sirius (天狼牙双), a name scheme based on the double star Sirius.
- In the beginning of the game, Razro fights with a single sword; however, after he is exiled from Gaien and gains the Rune of Punishment, he fights with twin blades.
- Despite being a mute hero in Suikoden IV, Razro actually speaks in Suikoden Tactics.
- Razro's starting money in Suikoden IV is 200 potch.
- Razro is said to be a big eater with a particular affinity towards crab meat. In the Rhapsodia Final Archives, he ranked second in a list of such characters.
- In the "Marugoto!" book, Razro is placed third on the list of most popular main characters with 263 votes, behind Tir McDohl and Riou.
|Razro • Kika • Hervey • Sigurd • Viki • Jeane • Mitsuba|
|Genso Suikoden Pachisuro|