Rene is a young cute girl who loves treasure hunting. She is getting more fun with the treasure hunting than the treasure itself. She uses divining rods to find the treasures.
During the Island Liberation War, Rene joined the Island Liberation Navy, after Razro found her letter inside a bottle at the shores of Nay Island and met her on Donut Island. While on board on Dauntless, she became pretty close to Rita and Noah.
Rene along with Rita and Noah have a crush on Razro and decided to give Razro some kind of present and eventually Rene suggested getting him a girlfriend, but the girls eventually opted on making him a Wooden Amulet instead. After the war, she left on a journey with the rods in her hands, looking for a subterranean water channel.
At the Fall of Kooluk, she made a request on the Middleport Quest Guild, to help her on her treasure hunting on the Deserted Island. Kyril respond on the request and help her to find the treasure she was looking for. She think that she can't hunt treasure on his own and ask if she can join Kyril's group and told them that they can have all the treasure she gain cause she loves the thrill of finding treasure more than the treasure itself and Kyril accept Rene's offer. While she was with Kyril's group, she was reunited with her old friends Noah and Rita.
Rene's Treasure Maps CollectionEdit
Treasure Maps are used to find usable items in the game. If you have a map, let Rene Analyze it. Then go and find the treasure.
Here are the list of Treasure Maps and how to gain it?
- Map 1 Donut Island Rene has it.
- Map 2 Middleport underground path.
- Map 3 Iluya Island Kooluk army advanced base.
- Map 4 Hermitage Island the shed to the right of Elenor's house.
- Map 5 Mouse chase in Nay-Kobold Settlement, Average/shiny.
- Map 6 Nay Island Chief's house, in the bookshelf.
- Map 7 Treasure chest in Stonecutter's Field Nay Island
- Map 8 Nest of Pirates treasure chest.
- Map 9 Lime Shelf Island treasure chest.
- Map 10 Razril's back street in crate.
- Map 11 Na-Nal Island at the harbor's treasure chest.
- Map 12 Misty Merchant ship at cabin's table.
- Map 13 Kingdom of Obel at the barrel on the right side of the dock.
- Map 14 Game of tops with Basil, beat him 20 times in a row.
- Map 15 Nest of Pirates small chest on the beach.
- Map 16 Iluya Island treasure chest.
- Map 17 Nay-Kobold Settlement at the tree behind the hot spring.
- Map 18 Na-Nal Island at the hillside town, next to armour shop.
- Map 19 Middleport inn, near at the barstool in the corner.
- Map 20 Kooluk advanced base at the stack of crates.
- Map 21 Nay Island treasure chest.
- Map 22 Hermitage Island in the back of the cave.
- Map 23 Obel patrol ship, behind Flare.
- Map 24 Na-Nal Islandharbor in the basket on the wooden boat.
- Map 25 Razril inn in the bookshelf.
- Map 26 Mordo Island at the seashore, next to the hot spring.
- Map 27 Nay Island inn's treasure chest.
- Map 28 Na-Nal Islands rune shop.
- Map 29 Ruins of Obel, outside the tree.
- Map 30 Treasure chest, Razril hall of knights at the rooftop after Razril's liberation
Role in the GameEdit
Rene is the character you'll play as while searching for treasure. Walk slowly and pay attention to the direction the divining rods are pointing.
|As Captain of the Ship|
|If Defeated by Rune Cannon:|
|If Defeated by Bording or Surrender:|
|As Rune Cannon Gunner|
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Rene: U-Um... I understand.
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Rene: Ms. Louise... She says to come have fun at the saloon more often... But I didn't get on this ship to have fun or anything... Still, I feel bad refusing her offer... I'm in a bit of a bind.
- Rene: Mr. Razro? I would like to go treasure hunting more often with him!
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Rene: Um... I don't really have anything to say right now.
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
- Rene: Whew... I'm glad... Well, thank you very much!
- Rene: Aaah!!! ... You're terrible!
My name is Rene. I look forward to working with you.
If you find a map, please bring it to me. I'll analyze it... Oh, for free, of course!
Do you have any maps that have already been analyzed? If you do, let's go treasure hunting! I will tag along on my own, so please don't worry about me!
Complete the "Seeking Treasure Hunt Partners" quest [Rank E] by having Rene dig up three pieces of Prime Gold Ore in the Deserted Island beach. If you succeed, Rene will join you.
Rene cannot attack enemy units but she can dig for buried treasure. If treasure is buried within a certain distance from where she is standing, it's location will start to glow. At that point move Rene to that location and select Dig to get the treasure buried there. As Rene's Treasure Hunter Skill level rises, the range of the glow increases. You may unearth some highly valuable items, so keep digging!
|Starting Equipment||Recommended Equipment|
|Body||Guard Robe||Venus Armor/Guardian Vestment/Phantasmal Coat|
|Hand||None||Venus Gloves/Guardian Bracelet|
|None||Strength sash/Godspeed Anklet|
|None||Killer Ring/Counter Ring|
|None||Tome of Black Arts/Simeon's Spell Book|
|None||Hero's Cape/Magical Cape|
|None||Star Earring/Fancy Necklace|
|None||Razril Knight Token|
|None||Dried Grass Amulet|
Skills: Suikoden Tactics
Here are the List of Skills that Rene can learn.
•Mind's Eye •Hidden Power •Extra Move •Godspeed •Jump •Guard •Treasure Hunter
Permanent Death: Yes
Sorry, but I think I must be leaving.
I don't think I can...
Sorry, but I think I'm a goner...
Kyril can send her on a mission.
Okay, see you later.
I did it!