Rita is a cheerful young girl, and loved to create new games such as Ritapon and play them with people in order to make money.
During the Island Liberation War, she joined Razro's group after being impressed by his Ritapon-playing abilities. While on board the Dauntless, Rita played with many people at Ritapon, including Rakgi, whom she lost to several times. She eventually cheated to win against Rakgi, but felt guilty about it. Rita mentioned playing Ritapon during her confession to Keen, completely eradicating any sense of anonymity she previously had. Rita developed a crush to Razro and became good friends with Noah and Rene; together, the three presented Razro with a Wooden Amulet prior to the final battle at Fort El-Eal.
At the Fall of Kooluk, Rita began designing a new game in order to make even more money. She eventually created a game where each character had to change tiles on a battlefield to his or her chosen element as many times as possible within a strict time limit. Rita made a request to the Middleport Quest Guild in order to have someone test the game with her; she abandoned the venture after she lost a game to Kyril. Rita then decided to assist Kyril for the remainder of his adventure.
While she was with Kyril's group, she was happily reunited with Noah and Rene. She also became close with Corselia, the Kooluk princess. In fact she even ask her on, what would be the name of the new game Rita invented and eventually Rita decided to call it Ritaland. She also became close to Millay and even asked her to play Ritaland with her over and over again. After the fighting was over and the Evil Eye was destroyed, she and Noah invited Corselia and everyone, and hanged out together.
Rita is the proprietor of the Minigame Ritapon.
Role in the GameEdit
Rita is a mix between a mage and a fighter-type character. Her HP is generally low, but not as low as a higher mage, and her magic power is better than other fighter characters. What makes Rita more unique is that her weapon is stronger than other mages, so while being more of a magic caster, she can also inflict stronger physical blows as well.
|Starting Equipment||Best Equipment|
|Other 1||Star Earrings||'|
|As Captain of the Ship|
|If Defeated by Rune Cannon:|
|If Defeated by Bording or Surrender:|
|As Rune Cannon Gunner|
Weapon Type: Hammer
Weapon Starting Level: 1
|Name||Lovely Hammer||Ribbon Hammer||Mega Hammer|
Rita can participate in the Nymph Attack.
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Rita: Oookkkaaaayyy.
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Rita: Hmm... Mr. Razro!! Because I want him to play more matches with me! Well, I can understand that he's busy, too...
- Keen: Then, would you tell me what you think of yourself?
- Rita: What? Me? Um, I'm always really earnest... And always neat... Ummm... and also, I like puffer fish with sashimi! I think that's about it...
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
- Rita: Yaaay!! I did it, I did it! Later!
- Rita: ...!! That hurt!! I won't give up over something like this!!
Accept the "Game On!" quest [Rank E] and beat Rita at her element-shifting game. If you succeed, she'll join you.
Rita is good at her Smash Skill. Due to her high Luck she can apply her skills properly.
|Starting Equipment||Recommended Equipment|
|Body||Tunic||Hero's Armor/Holy Armor|
|Hand||None||Pirate King Bracers/Ogre Breath|
|None||Killer Ring/Counter Ring|
|None||Hero's Cape/Magical Cape|
|None||Star Earring/Fancy Necklace|
|None||Razril Knight Token|
|None||Dried Grass Amulet|
Skills: Suikoden Tactics
Here are the List of Skills that Rita can learn.
•Counter Attack •Smash •Battle Lust •Armor Defense •Bull's Eye
•Dodge •Critical Hit •Mind's Eye •Hidden Power •Extra Move •Godspeed •Jump
|Name||Lovely Hammer||Ribbon Hammer||N/A|
Rita can participate in the Nymph Attack.
Permanent Death: Yes
Ready for action!
Catch you later!
It's no use...
Kyril can send her on a mission.
This'll be fun!
I told you!
I knew I could do it!
I really blew it... *sniff*
- Despite being more of a mage-type character in Suikoden IV, she was turned into a fighter-type one in Suikoden Tactics, most likely due to her weapon. This was also done with Wendel.
- Rita's second game invention in Suikoden Tactics is very similar to a more recent game called Splatoon, where you paint the floor with your particular color.
- While recruiting Rita in Suikoden Tactics, the theme song "Ritapon" is played.