Tal is a young man and a former Gaien Knights from Razril. He, Razro, Jewel, Paula, Keneth and Snowe Vingerhut, graduated together. Tal is the strongest and the biggest among the six. He love to catch and eat fish a lot.
When Commander Glen, died after using the Rune of Punishment and Razro was accused by killing him, Tal still believed that Razro was innocent. He could either stay on Razril or go with Razro on the exile boat. After the war was over, he returned to Razril and polished his skill as fisherman under Shiramine.
At the Fall of Kooluk, Keneth asked him to joins Kyril's band to search for the Rune Cannon. He was reunited with his old friends and he was planning to go back in Razril and getting everyone together for a fishing derby in Razril after all the fighting was over.
Role in the GameEdit
Out of the 4 Razril's Knights, Tal is argurably the best. All his stats are above average with the exception of magic, but that shouldn't matter for him. Unlike most heavy hitter and tanks, he also has the advantage of having decent speed. His stats growth make it that he stats to trail behind other character around the mid game, but by the end game he will shine again making him a valid party member if one chooses to use him.
|Starting Equipment||Best Equipment|
|As Captain of the Ship|
|If Defeated by Rune Cannon:|
|If Defeated by Bording or Surrender:|
|As Rune Cannon Gunner|
Weapon Type: Sword
Weapon Starting Level: 1
|Name||Baby Yellowtail||Young Yellowtail||Juvenile Yellowtail|
Tal can participate in the Knight Attack.
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Tal: Half of me felt like I sort of got it, but half of me didn't... Oh, keep going anyway...
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Tal: Let's see... Well, there's Chiepoo... He sells other people's stuff, you know.
- Tal: Well, honestly, I think he's amazing. He's doing things I could never do. But despite all of that... I'm a better fisherman than he is! Heh, heh, heh!!
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Tal: Hmm, let's see... With Razro... I haven't been able to help him much. I've been working hard, but recently, we've been gaining strong allies... I just hope I'm not becoming a burden...
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
- Tal: Whew! All right!
- Tal: Daaaaaaa!!! What the heck is this?!
Yo! How's it going? I heard about this comment box thing, and I just wanted to give it a try... Okay, later.
The fish in Razril was good, too, but fish caught fresh on this ship sure tastes extra delicious! Oooooh!! I can't get enough of it!
I cast a net and fished with Mr. Shiramine, but his skills with a net were amazing!! I'm hoping he can teach me to be as good as him someday.
Accept the "Get the Importers! [Part 2]" guild quest [Rank C] and protect Keneth and Katarina during the battle at El-Eal. If you succeed, they'll join your party. You can then return to Razril and find Tal in the Gossip menu.
|Starting Equipment||Recommended Equipment|
|Body||Iron Mail||Hero's Armor/Holy Armor|
|Hand||None||Hand of God/Pirate King Bracers/Ogre Breath|
|None||Razril Knight Token|
|None||Dried Grass Amulet|
Skills: Suikoden Tactics
Here are the List of Skills that Tal can learn.
•Counter Attack •Parry •Battle Lust •Armor Defense
•Dodge •Critical Hit •Hidden Power •Extra Move •Jump
|Name||Baby Yellowtail||Young Yellowtail||N/A|
Tal can participate in the Old Knight Attack.
Permanent Death: Yes
Look out, here I come!
Huh? I was just getting warmed up.
Sorry... I'm out for now...
but I'm in no shape to fight.
Uh-oh... I'm toast...
Kyril can send him on a mission.
Right! Leave it to me!
Crap! I blew it.