Yoshitaka Murayama is the creator and writter of the Saga Suikoden.
He joined Konami in 1992, and wrote the story of Suikoden, Suikoden II, Suikoden III, Genso Suikogaiden Vol. 1 and Genso Suikogaiden Vol. 2. He was also programmer for Genso Suikoden Card Stories. He left Konami in 2002 before the release of Suikoden III.
After leaving Konami, he set up his own company, Blue Moon Studio, and created the game 10,000 Bullets. in 2017, he also wrote the story of Alliance Alive, a game which reminds a bit of the Suikoden games.
- (1995) Suikoden (Producer/Writer/Director)
- (1998) Suikoden II (Producer/Writer/Director)
- (2000) Genso Suikogaiden Vol. 1 (Writer)
- (2001) Genso Suikogaiden Vol. 2 (Writer)
- (2001) Genso Suikoden Card Stories (System programmer)
- (2002) Suikoden III (Producer/Writer/Director)
- (2006) 10,000 Bullets (Producer/Writer/Director)
- (2006) Tensho Gakuen Gekkoroku (Writer)
- (2017) The Alliance Alive (Scenario)
- (2018) Warriors Orochi 4 (Story supervisor)