Yu is a doctor and a recruitable member of Razro's forces. He is known to charge a fee for healing others, the reason being that he has to make a living out of his work. He can be included in the party as a support character, specializing mainly in Healing. Though not an active party member, he has remarkable Lightning and Earth Rune firing abilities.
- Yu will treat you with payment.
- If you are low in Health Points have a bad Status Ailments you can go to Doctor's Room in 4th Deck inside the Dauntless.
Role in the GameEdit
- Yu opens a doctors office on board the ship and will heal your entire party (for a fee).
- Yu is a support character with the healing ability.
|As Captain of the Ship|
|If Defeated by Rune Cannon:|
|If Defeated by Bording or Surrender:|
|As Rune Cannon Gunner|
- Keen: You have done well by coming here. In this room, you may confess what is in your heart and accept proper judgement.
- Yu: Judge? Well, that's fine, I guess...
- Keen: Would you secretly inform me about anyone on board this ship who you think is causing problems?
- Yu: Let me think... There are some amongst my patients, but... I cannot speak of my patients in a place like this. It is a doctor's obligation.
- Yu: He may be pushing himself a little too hard... I think he should rest his body more. It is not because he has the Rune, but rather that he is working a bit too much.
- Keen: Finally, quietly confess the things you wish to atone for, or all the things that you are thankful for.
- Keen: Then, I shall pass judgement!
- Yu: Whew... Well then, I have an appointment, so I will excuse myself now...
- Yu: Whoa!!!!! Please keep the tomfoolery to a mimimum! Honestly...
It will be terrible if a contagious disease develops on board. Please wash hands and gargle on a daily basis.
The other day, I saw Mr. Champo catch a rat with incredible speed. I think it's a good thing, considering the hygiene of this ship.
I think he may become bedridden with shock if he learns that the medicine he is taking is just flour. So please, do not tell Mr. Trishtan the truth, for his sake.
Accept the "Medical Roots Wanted" quest [Rank D] and acquire three Savage Sprout Roots. Bring them to Yu in Obel and he will join your party.
Yu cannot attack enemy units, but he can fully recover the HP and Cure abnormal status of one friendly unit. The range at which Yu can heal will increase as his Heal Skill level rises.
|Starting Equipment||Recommended Equipment|
|Body||Feather Robe||Mater's Garb/Guardian Vestment/Phantasmal Coat|
|Hand||None||Pirate King Bracers/Guardian Bracelet|
|None||Strength Sash/Berserker Belt|
|None||Tome of Black Arts|
|None||Killer Ring/Counter Ring|
|None||Hero's Cape/Magical Cape|
|None||Razril Knight Token|
|None||Dried Grass Amulet|
|None||Simeon's Spell Book|
Skills: Suikoden Tactics
Here are the List of Skills that Yu can learn.
•Dodge •Mind's Eye •Hidden Power •Extra Move •Godspeed •Guard •Heal
Permanent Death: Yes
Let's not over do it now.
Be careful everyone.
Forgive me, but I must depart.
I'm not fit to go yet.
Take care of yourselves...
Kyril can send him on a mission.
I'll give it my best shot.
That went well.
- As a support character, Yu has the highest "Healing" ability in the game, with an A ranking and heals all characters after battle by 18%.