Profile[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
Yuzu is from Forest Village and she is the granddaughter of a farmer. She is well informed about the care, cultivation, and breeding of animals.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Personality[edit | edit source]
Story[edit | edit source]
Suikoden II[edit | edit source]
During the Dunan Unification War, Yuzu escaped and managed to reach Kobold Village with her grandfather's sheep. The sheep were hungry and all of them went to the woods, north of the Kobold Village, and ended up lost in the forest. Riou, the leader of the New State Army, offered to help her find Taro and the rest of the sheep. After Riou retrieved all the sheep in the forest, she joined the New State Army and went to North Window castle. At the castle, she opened a castle farm, were she took care of the animals here. After the war, she finally found her grandpa and returned home with Taro.
Genso Suikogaiden Vol. 2[edit | edit source]
When Nash Latkje was traveling through time, he saw Yuzu grow into a fine young woman.
Role in the Game[edit | edit source]
Yuzu can be found in Kobold Village after recruiting Hix and Tengaar and after the events in Greenhill. Help Yuzu find her missing sheep and she'll gladly help you out. The sheep is at the end of the Kobold Forest, where Sigfried was.
- Bought from a boy by the road in Highway Village.
- Bought from a guy with a hat near the entrance to Drakemouth Village.
- Bought from a boy by the Inn in Highway Village, after Rockaxe has been liberated.
- Yuzu will have this one by default.
- Found walking around in a clearing in the Unicorn Woods of the Kobold Village. If you opened the very first chest in the northeastern fork of the Unicorn Woods, you cannot get this Lamb.
- Bought from a guy outside the Trading Post in the Forest Village.
- Found in the Rare Finds of the Item Shop in Sajah Village.
- Bought from a little boy outside of Shu's house in Radat.
- Bought from a person in the Trading Post in Rokkaku.
- Found running around inside the fenced area just to the left of the entrance to the Greenhill Academy.
From: Forest Village, Muse Principality
"That sheep that travels with her is named Taro. That one sheep alone is not for eating."
"When I took a peek, I saw her branding names on her animals. One of 'em said 'hamburger', one said 'pork cutlets', and another said 'Ghengis Khan'...."
"As soon as I got close to that sheep of hers, 'Taro', she yelled at me: 'That one's not for eating! Back off!' I couldn't believe my ears."
D'ya know what Taro.... Taro loves Yuzu!!!
Next I want a cute little pink piglet.
"She's a hard-working rancher who needs her strength. Good luck, little Yuzu!!!!!"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the farm at the headquarter in Suikoden II, Yuzu can sometimes be seen mounting Taro.
References[edit | edit source]
|SUIKOGAIDEN Vol. 2|
|Maki • Camus • Miklotov • Lo Wen • Gijimu • Koyu • Rina • Eilie • Bolgan • Lena • Bright • Futch • Humphrey • Meg • Millie • Gadget • Bonaparte • Viki • Julie|
|Clad • Gilbert • Aisha • Jonah • Butz • Tony • Tony's Daughter • Yuzu • Valeria • Anita • Apple • Sheena • Oulan • Milich • Vincent • Esmeralda • Simone • Lorelai • Killey • Riou • Jowy • Nanami • Kasumi • Tir • Viki • Abizboah • L'Roladia • Chuchura • Sasarai • Dominguez|
|Clant • Parge • Wang • Stella • Zaj|
|Caleria • Clotteo Church • Crystal Valley • Marid • Milit|
|Flame Champion • Music List • Returning Characters • Exclusive Characters • Characters Name|